Work Location(s): Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
- A member of the GPT Critical Incident Management Team Supporting a global footprint of applications.
- Assumes command & control of Major Incidents, the graduation of low impact incidents to Major Incidents, and potential Major Incidents
- Communication Management.
- Escalation Management.
- Identification and Support of Resolution Manager.
- Coordination and Logistics.
- Record Keeping.
- Ensures all Major Incident remediation efforts focus on tactical restoration of service within SLA guidelines.
- Client Focus probing/understanding Business Impact.
- Business Focus probing/understanding Security/Financial/Etc… impact.
- Facilitates Conference Calls directing resources of highly technical competencies to maintain focus on restoration of service.
- Accountable for all communication with respect to Major Incidents inclusive of target audience, content/context, etc… Ensures communication is consistent, clear, concise, and effective. Responsible for the ongoing development and maturity of the communications process and content.
- Optimizes response capabilities providing input to tools/technologies development which accelerate Major Incident response capabilities throughout the CIO Organization.
- Defines, Executes, and Matures interaction protocols with all stakeholders ancillary to Major Incident management. (GSO, Disaster Recovery Planning, Business Units, I&O, R&D, etc…)
- Educates GETS on current and revised processes and procedures related to Major Incidents.
- Works with respective Recipe and Command Center teams to ensure escalation database is updated and maintained, including hierarchical and functional escalation contacts.
- Ensures appropriate chain of custody for AAR (After Action Review) by assigning appropriate Recipe Owner/Team
- Documents activities and events which occurred during the remediation effort and provides input to action items which improve the stability of our products.
- Ensure key performance indicators are measured for Major Incidents and report trends of process maturity levels and tool adoption
- Align and deliver targets set out by Executive Management & BRM
Read more about this job