WorkMarket, an ADP Company, is looking for a Senior Product Designer to help drive the future of the WorkMarket product, a cloud-based Freelance Management System (FMS), used by today’s biggest companies to organize, manage, and pay their independent contractors. This position can work out of our NYC or our Toronto Canada Office.
As our next Product Designer you will be responsible for creating delightful design solutions that demonstrate the power and value of rich digital experiences. You will collaborate closely with engineering and product teams to conceptualize, design, and prototype for mobile and web, and help us create our design system. You’ll have a passion for solving problems and making complex systems of interaction fluid and easy to use. Above all, you are curious and eager to understand how things work and able to translate that into a compelling user experience. Does this sound like you?
- Partner with product management, and any other stakeholders, to ensure a shared understanding of the problem to be solved, moving from ideation to design solutions to prototyping.
- Work with engineers to realize your designs responsively on all platforms.
- Create any necessary user flows, low and high fidelity designs, and prototypes.
- Evaluate designs with users through usability testing.
- Present and articulate your design decisions with product, engineering, and design.
Experience You’ll Need:
With more than one product or company, you’ll have:
- Experience working with user-centered design processes and methods.
- Experience using Sketch and Invision with a design team.
- Experience designing for mobile and web, and an understanding of the technology behind it.
- Experience applying user research to guide design decisions.
- Experience working with engineering and product teams to coordinate and track user stories and design deliverables.
- Experience evaluating designs with users through usability testing.
How You’ll Stand Out:
- Direct involvement in the creation or shaping of a design system.
- Generative UX Research experience.
- Participatory design methods experience.
Why you should join us:
WorkMarket is one of NYC’s fastest-growing companies and was acquired in 2018 by the most trusted name in human capital management, ADP. WorkMarket offers a unique, startup-like experience with the scale and backing of the most respected name in the HCM industry. From New York to Toronto — the entire WorkMarket team is committed to building powerful enterprise software that can help the companies get work done.
More about us:
- Click here to learn about WorkMarket.
- Check out our engineering blog.
- Learn more about our diversity and inclusion efforts here.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.