At ADP, we’re passionate about leading the way in Human Capital Management. Through leading-edge innovation, we’re quickly changing the face of our industry and are looking for the right leaders to help us make waves. If you enjoy taking on challenges, upholding values, energizing a team, and exceeding goals, you’ll fit right in with our dedicated team, who make amazing things happen for each other and our clients every day. ADP is hiring a Client Experience Leader for the WorkMarket product. In this position, you’ll leverage your leadership expertise and project management to guide your team, ensuring a truly strategic partnership between our clients and their account managers while driving a productive and enjoyable working environment for associates. We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
In this position you will:
- Own the ultimate success of our customers, including account strategy recommendations, product adoption, retention, and growth.
- Navigate through a developing environment and challenges that come with a growth business.
- Function as a consultant and business partner to clients to drive product adoption, retention and growth.
- Serve as a customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, sales, design, QA, and engineering.
- Implement initiatives and processes to ensure that all work is completed according to scheduled deadlines with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals.
- Hire, lead and inspire your team in leadership responsibilities such as maintenance of staffing resource levels and optimization, attainment of individual and team goals, overall alignment with performance management requirements, goals and rewards systems, associate relations, mentoring, and talent/career development.
- Prepare and present reports and presentations for clients and on team performance.
- Establish clearly defined individual performance goals and objectives; communicate these to team members through 1-on-1 meetings and performance planning and review sessions; conduct regular performance feedback sessions with all team members.
- Serve as an acting backup to other leaders, providing leadership, guidance and direction to team members in the absence of the leader.
- Serve as a resource for other team members, based on a strong working knowledge of team’s responsibilities and goals.
- Minimum of 5+ years of SaaS customer success or account management experience
- At least 3 years of people leadership experience
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience with or ability to navigate through a developing environment and challenges that come with a growth business.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of internal and external contacts verbally and in writing.
- Excellent collaboration, organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment, focused on achieving results.
- Ability to manage a team and develop into leaders.
- Ability to assess team members’ performance and provide motivational support.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong client relationship building skills.
- Ability to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise and escalate to the appropriate level.
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations.
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency and in-depth knowledge of all pertinent ADP HR, Payroll and Benefits policies and procedures
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.