ADP is hiring a Service Executive, Client Experience. The Client Experience leader is responsible for developing the Client Experience roadmap, setting the strategic direction of CX programs, and overseeing the execution of all initiatives relating to Client Experience.
The CX leader communicates the status of client experience initiatives, challenges, tactics, and strategy across the division. Serves as the champion for outside-in thinking and ensures that the voice of the client is represented in decision making at all levels of the organization.
The Service Executive, Client Experience will be responsible for driving improvements that enhance and increase client satisfaction and loyalty in Compliance Solutions. Will drive and implement process improvements, service initiatives and tools to improve service delivery, quality, and productivity. Evaluates and monitors the success of service initiatives and tools on a regular basis and proactively engages with business unit and internal stakeholders in driving improvements.
The position will be responsible for staffing the organization with highly effective and professional associates and takes action to engage associates in meeting individual and department goals. Leads, motivates, and engages a high performing organization.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
* Oversees the CX strategy and execution of specific CX areas such as journey mapping, process improvement, and NPS, throughout the division.
* Designs and tests ideas and initiatives coming out of client journey mapping, voice of client and voice of associate surveys, kaizens, and other sources.
* Supervises and coordinates all initiatives, working with core operators and associates.
* Provides consistency in approach to design, measurement, operations, and governance.
* Provides timely, fact-based updates to executive team regarding status of ongoing CX strategic initiatives.
* Capitalizes on the unified approach to projects, achieving project success as measured by improved efficiency and effectiveness
* Supports implementation of successful ideas through coaching and feedback of both frontline associates as well as managers.
* Utilizes appropriate metrics and analytical tools; creating sustainable reporting capabilities
* Ensures sustainability of improvements once fully deployed.
* Responsible for continual improvement and dissemination of best practices.
* Key participant in the division Execution and Alignment Model, aligning executional activities around transforming our client experience.
* Performs primary and secondary research into client and associate behaviors, experiences, and expectations.
* Identify improvements across the dimensions of people, process and technology with the goal of improving the customer experience and partner cross functionally to execute.
* Serve as highly visible client champion and advocate for outside-in thinking, engaging associates at all levels of the organization to execute on our vision of an effortless client experience.
* Develop annual budget recommendations including headcount plan, productivity goals, and other expenses. Manages expenses to the established budget/plan and other expenses. Manages expenses to the established budget/plan.
* Drives talent development, associate engagement, and performance management throughout organization in alignment to ADP’s Pay for Performance Philosophy. Holds individuals accountable for performance. Responsible for recruitment, selection, hiring, and compensation management.
* Performs other related duties as assigned
* Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in client success, client service, and/or operations
* Bachelor’s degree required, masters preferred with concentration in Business, Finance or Accounting.
* Five-plus years of experience in a senior leadership role leading disparate functional teams.
* Ability to use quantitative, analytical, benchmarking and statistical skills to resolve complex issues.
* Superior negotiation and persuasion skills to contributes to development of Org objectives.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.