Work Location(s): Alpharetta, GA, US
ADP is hiring a Lead Project / Program Facilities Manager This individual will provide vendor management oversight and directs capital project management for ADP Region(s) consisting of approximately 2M sq. ft. They will develop and directs the implementation of uniform cost-effective procedures ensuring ADP properties and service levels meet ADP business requirements. Maintain proactive communication with senior level ADP management and outsourced Vendor Partners. Develops, maintains, and assures that project schedules are completed within the approved budget. Interfaces with clients (ADP departments) for coordination of project(s).
- Provide project management support and oversight for critical building systems which includes, but is not limited to, equipment evaluation, installation planning, configuration design, and compliance audits
- Develops strategic plans for the efficient use of facilities formulates, recommends and implements ADP internal services policies and procedures.
- Maintains proactive communications with Executive Managers to ensure ADP resources are maximized.
Create and Administer standard policies and procedures for Property Management, Administration & Services, Offices Services, Food Services, Occupancy Planning, on a project-by-project basis.
- Responsible for qualifying vendors, negotiating facilities and food services related contracts, managing vendors and outsourced service providers including financial management
- Recommend new technology and legislates for continuous improvement of accuracy, overall operational efficiency, and cost containment.
- Collaborate on mission critical 24/7 business continuity procedures to support a zero down time state of the facilities containing Print Operations and other similar operations requiring the same level of integrity.
- Coordinates project with client to assure all required specs are included and adhered. Provides monthly status and final project reports to ADP senior management.
- Develops project budgets and schedules in coordination with client(s).
- Investigates operational issues that may arise and recommends resolutions.
- Perform site visits to audit and confirm that the ADP Facilities are in full operational compliance with federal, state and local jurisdictions.
- Facilitates Vendor (Service Provider) review sessions and ensure the following:
- The terms and conditions of the contract are being satisfied, implemented and administered
- Assist in approving on behalf of ADP items requiring ADP approval
- ADP Corporate standards & policies are enforced
- That Service Provider’s performance is meeting the needs of the business
- That the delivered services meet the operational needs of the business
- That quality, customer satisfaction, and productivity measurements are tracked and reviewed with the appropriate ADP and Service Provider personnel
- That appropriate business continuity plans and other risk mitigation plans are in place.
- Appropriate escalation processes are in place to resolve service/ policy issues
- Provide early warning for key delivery problems
- Compliance with all standards and procedures to both business policies and government and statutory regulations.
- Monitor fulfillment of deliverables/ commitments
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in education and experience
- Experience (5 – 7 years +) in Facilities/ Property/Project Management environment technical / project management environment a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of budgets, forecasts, accruals, capital depreciation required
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate with contractors and vendors.
- Time management skills
- This position requires 50% travel within the territory
Knowledge of: Construction means and methods, mechanical and electrical concepts, construction codes and space planning and design
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Read more about this job