Job Title: Sr. Operations Quality Analyst / Fraud
Department: Wage Payments
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
Basic Function and Responsibilities:
The new Fraud Operations Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Monitor and investigate transaction activities using internal and external risk monitoring tools;
- Gather evidentiary information and maintain case files;
- Conduct complex investigations to identify fraudulent activities;
- Regularly assess rule engine effectiveness and recommend improvements to create ongoing effective results;
- Test fraud controls to make sure they are functioning properly;
- Document processes and workflows;
- Conduct deep dives into account and transaction activity to identify and expand upon existing Fraud and Anti-Money Laundering ("AML") typologies;
- Work with Business Intelligence Team to obtain data and reports to be used for analyses;
- Analyze large amounts of data to identify red flags and recent fraud trends; and
- Design reports with meaningful fraud trends and statistics.
- Have the experience and knowledge on how to maintain a digital identity and digital authentication tool.
- Create dashboards for metrics and trend reporting.
- Create power point presentations
- Minimum of five years of fraud mitigation experience in card processing environment, banking, financial services or Fintech.
- Undergraduate degree in business, mathematics, statistics, finance or a related field;
- Professional designation or certification in fraud management is a plus (e.g., Certified Fraud Examiner);
- Excellent written and oral communication;
- Ability to create fraud risk rules for transaction monitoring and upkeep rules to prevent new fraudulent transactions and trends in the pre-paid card environment.
- Research, investigation and analytical skills;
- Process and workflow documentation experience using flowcharts and diagram software is a plus (e.g., Microsoft Visio);
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information (e.g., card transaction data);
- Previous project management on integration of fraud systems (e.g., ThreatMetrix, Iovation); and familiarity with SQL is a plus
The identified preferred candidate has the following qualifications and competencies:
- Seven years work experience in fraud investigations and risk mitigation — Worked as the Fraud-Risk Analyst for a minimal of 5 years.
- Has background and experience in reviewing fraud transaction alerts and conducting fraud investigations to be able to quickly learn the fraud mitigation processes for Wisely’s Card Fraud Team and provide positive impact rapidly;
- Has Bachelor of Science in Statistics degree;
- Has Certified Fraud Examiner professional designation;
- Helped document and write Standard Operating Procedures for Fraud-Risk.
- Actively engaged with the Business Intelligence Team to update the rules, thresholds and formatting for the Fraud-Risk and AML transaction monitoring reports;
- Created dashboards and PowerPoint presentations on Fraud metrics reporting during for Monthly Business Review meetings;
- Helped design and implement processes for case escalation.
- Used Microsoft Visio to create diagrams used to effectively demonstrate team process flows;
- Conducted Quality Assurance reviews on investigations and dismissals made by Fraud-Risk Analysts; and
- Helped configure and integrate third-party transaction monitoring tools relating to transaction monitoring, digital identity and authentication.
- Have the ability to train and help create training material for a strong fraud prevention program.
Please check your email for an invitation to schedule a phone screening if you are selected for further consideration.
(Please ensure your email is set to accept emails from ADP or check your Spam folders for emails from ADP – Career Opportunities)
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.