Work Location(s): Barcelona, Cataluña, ES
Lead Data Engineer and Machine learning expert
Job Description: –
- Gather, analyze requirements from business and engineering teams to transform it into data science use case
- Manage and improve the quality of data to take multi country payroll to new heights.
- Develop tools and techniques to facilitate machine learning frameworks for better Data Quality
- Maintain latest knowledge of existing and emerging scientific principles/techniques and apply them to identify and develop innovative solutions in area of AI and ML.
- Understanding data schema, data modeling, machine learning and how-to bring efficiency in big data related life cycle
- Should be comfortable taking data-driven approaches and applying data security strategy to solve business problems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
- 12+ years of total experience with 5+ years of expertise dealing with Data engineering and machine learning related projects.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience along with in-depth knowledge in Machine learning and Data Science.
- Track record of designing and applying machine learning solutions for real world problems with outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in exploratory analysis, statistical modeling and predictive Analytics
- Proficient in python, R, Spark-MLlib and Visualization tools
- Track record of innovation and expertise in Data Engineering.
- Deep understanding of data modelling and experience with data engineering tools and platforms such as Kafka, Spark, and Hadoop
- Good understanding of data structure, data modelling and software architecture.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a global development team.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job