ADP is hiring a Contracts Business Manager
- Are you inspired by transformation and making an impact on the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you a natural networker with a head for numbers and a passion for process?
- Are you empathic to client needs and internal partners with a hunger to drive success?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to make your mark?
First things first: At ADP, we’re building products for the next generation. We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in cultivating a down-to-earth culture where we welcome ideas and encourage innovation. Our mission is simple: find and acquire talent across diverse cultures around the world who have the strengths to make ADP even better as we continue to evolve and transform. Talent who can help us achieve our goals of delivering innovative market-leading global HR technology to our clients, so that whatever way the world chooses to work, ADP is there to make that a reality.
Your role: As a Contracts Business Manager, you’ll be the main point of contact for clients in close collaboration with sales and legal throughout the sales and contract process. You’ll ensure quick contract execution and the alignment of a client’s needs and expectations with ADP’s contractual deliverables. You’ll be responsible for building a deep relationship with clients that’s more than transactional, and delivering our "WOW" experience to them and our ADP teams. You’ll be measured on exceeding partner expectations, flexing in thoughtful, innovative ways with changing needs, and a formal effectiveness survey post-signature. In this role, we’re looking for someone passionate about client success and making an impact.
What you’ll do:
- Networking and Building Partnerships: As a credible, trusted advisor, you’ll be responsible for building relationships and establishing rapport with your sales team, legal, functional stakeholders, clients, and the product community. You will be accountable for delivering a seamless contract process from development through service delivery.
- Contract Development and Client Relations: You’ll start by taking the time to understand and evaluate client motivators to create contractual documents that reflect service delivery and appropriate pricing within established parameters. You’ll educate clients on the contract process and gain agreement on process timing and milestones. As the process progresses, you’ll update client documents with any agreed scope changes, manage communications with internal partners, and report back to key stakeholders on contract status.
- Process Management: Act as the conduit to describe, interpret, position, and, if necessary, make recommendations to resolve client-requested business issues. You’ll leverage internal resources to address business issues that may arise during negotiations, including business unit product owners, operations, and finance.
- Influence and inspire confidence: Your comfortable and ease at taking the conversational lead in the C-suite with a compelling voice in persuasive negotiations, data-led presentations, and clear articulation of the contractual process with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Knowledge expert: Go-to person for understanding ADP’s operations, service level agreements, and contractual terms.
- Project Management: Manage contract project and timelines.
- Process Improvements: Continue to recommend opportunities to refine contractual process and workflow, and look for ways to improve the client onboarding experience.
- Grace Under Pressure: Thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
Qualifications you’ll need:
- Education: BS degree or equivalent education or experience
- 3-5 years experience in contract negotiations
- Minimal travel expected, upon client request
- Demonstrated success building relationships and working across functional lines (sales, legal, operations, service, implementation, etc.) to achieve results
- Decisive and persuasive with diverse groups of constituents to achieve goals and have everyone leave the room feeling good about the results
- Knowledgable in legal practices and Human Capital Management (HCM) service models
- Demonstrated project management success
- Demonstrated savvy with client presentations, communications, and negotiations
- Excellent at managing competing priorities and changing direction when necessary
- Technical aptitude using Microsoft Office tool suite and contract management systems (CMS)
Find out why people choose ADP: https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/
ADP is consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity.’ We work with more than 810,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done. We believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.