GV PAYROLL SPECIALIST
ADP is hiring a Payroll Specialist for our GlobalView division. The role of the Payroll Specialist is to produce the payroll for clients; acting as their liaison for payroll-related processing. In addition this role will participate in system testing as needed, provide consultation to clients and others and as needed.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Produce timely and accurate payroll- includes all interface and payroll processing activities.
- Act as day-to-day liaison with client designated contacts for payroll-related processing; Respond to client inquiries and take appropriate action ensuring timely review and resolution of issues. Work effectively across GlobalView and ADP business groups to resolve client issues.
- Maintain client payroll procedure manuals and business process documents.
- Ensure quality controls in the payroll process and update documentation- includes reconciliation of results and audit checks.
- Highlight and escalate relevant matters that may impact the running of client payrolls.
- Conduct timely and accurate processing of cyclical events including month-end, qtr-end, and year-end activities. Balance client data for QTR and YE.
- Manage client issues in CRM system and work with client and internal partners to classify, prioritize and follow-up.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and expertise of statutory legislation and ADP systems.
- Participate in testing and validation as required for product updates, configuration changes, and cyclical processing events (such as yr end). Assist implementation during testing phases/parallel processing/UAT.
- 3-5 Years of Directly Related Experience (Payroll)
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience with a Major Area of Concentration in IT/Business.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Knowledge of Year End processing requirements for multiple states CPA certifications considered an asset.
- Proficient with word and excel.
- Advanced client service skills both written an oral.
- Ability to analyze problems through effective customer interaction and communication.
- Ability to work under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met.
- Experience with SAP Payroll highly desired; degree preferred.
- Proven capability in effectively managing and meeting client expectations.
- Strong self initiative and highly motivated individual.
- The ability to work flexible hours may be required.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.