ADP’s Innovation Center Studio55 is hiring Lead Machine Learning Engineer with hands-on experience solving real-world business challenges using machine learning in large scale systems, a strong track record building deep learning models and deploying them in production making a huge positive impact in people’s lives around the world.
Does this sound like you?
- Puzzle Solver: Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
- Analytical Mastermind: Examines systems and spots trends that others wouldn’t find
- Self-Starter: High-reaching and unstoppable. A cant-stop-won’t-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Proactive Planner: Always a few steps ahead. Anticipates needs and comes prepared.
- Inquisitive by nature: Compelled to learn as much about industry best practices as possible and incorporates them into a strategic content approach while building a clear path to execution.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies and the stakes are high.
This role will be in our innovation center STUDIO55 in the heart of beautiful downtown Pasadena. Take a peek into our awesome environment here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j1SnFm4l6c&sns=fb
As a Lead Machine Learning Engineer, you would be leading solutions to apply machine learning and other related techniques in areas of natural language processing, predictions and recommendations to achieve digital transformation for business processes and effortless client experience. Our High-performance development team comprises of talented Software Engineers who are solving the real world challenging business problems with the help of advance machine learning techniques, we value innovation, quality, great team work and healthy dose of fun.
THINGS YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with application architects, product owner and subject matter experts to lead design and implementation of advanced machine learning solutions to push for automation of business processes towards effortless client experience.
- Contribute to the overall Architecture and implementation of ML infrastructure, data pipelines and APIs.
- Collaborate with our engineering and product teams to understand their machine learning related needs to provide guidance and support where necessary
- Participate in analysis, planning, design, development, review, implementation, post implementation support and documentation of Machine learning solutions.
- Provide Technical leadership and mentorship to the team, Participate in Scrum ceremonies required in Agile software development.
- Define and implement models to uncover patterns and predictions creating business value and innovation.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline with relevant experience.
- 3+ years hands on experience with Machine Learning based Enterprise Projects.
- Hands on experience with design, build and training of Deep Learning models, evaluating model performance and successfully running ML powered application in production.
- Strong Programming skills in Python, good understanding of data design patterns.
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Pandas, Dask, Kafka, Spark or similar frameworks)
- Experience with Cloud Technology, such as AWS or other.
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL (e.g. elastic search) and data pipelines.
HOW YOU’LL STAND OUT:
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) based solutions such as BERT or other state of the art language models.
- Experience with Computer Vision, Image Processing, or Generational AI would be a plus.(OpenCV, GAN)
- Experience with Keras, Tensorflow or similar frameworks.
- Experience working with data visualization charts tools like Matplotlib, Highcharts or other BI tools would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Delivery methodologies, use of container framework such as Docker or Kubernetes would be plus.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.