ADP is looking for a Senior BI Solutions Analyst to join the Enterprise Service Analytics Team. As a key member of the team, you will solve complex business problems by analyzing data, building effective solutions/visualizations and communicate conclusions from your analyses to various stakeholders, including senior leadership. In addition, you will work with data architects, ETL and DB developers to build and maintain standard analytic content to ensure ongoing efficacy.
The successful candidate must possess exceptional analytical and communication skills, in addition to proven technical aptitude. You must be able to perform analysis on disparate sets of data, continuously refining and honing until the best possible results are achieved. You must be able to build effective and visually rich dashboards and scorecards that reveal deep insights about their subject. Over time, this role will become a Subject Matter Expert in the business areas and related technologies within his/her area of responsibility.
The ideal candidate is a naturally curious, self-motivated, detail-oriented individual who is comfortable with ambiguity and confident that he/she can evolve the initial ask into tangible results. Flexibility and a desire to continuously develop new skills is a must as this role may need to support multiple teams across multiple analytic disciplines.
Primary Activities and Responsibilities:
- Work with program stakeholders and business partners to design and deliver a wide variety of BI/Analytic related solutions ranging from dashboards and scorecards in Tableau to self-service reporting models in Cognos Analytics
- Lead ad-hoc studies and analyses around digital technology adoption, utilization and quality
- Create and maintain documentation related to areas of study and analytic subjects such as data flow diagrams, data taxonomy, business glossary and data lineage
- Work with service technology owners to drive ongoing improvements based on analyses
- Provide demos and provide training and user support at all levels of the organization
- Participate in early-adoption and proof of concept activities as appropriate
- Foster and promote enterprise analytics and data-driven, strategic decision making
- Demonstrate flexibility in meeting the changing needs and priorities of the projects and teams
- Bachelors Degree in Business Analytics or equivalent direct industry knowledge
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis and visualization, preferably using Tableau
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert level knowledge of Tableau Desktop/Creator
- Superior analysis skills involving complex data relationships
- Excellent SQL query skills; some R, Python a plus
- Knowledge of Informatica, Cognos 11 a plus
- Working knowledge of BI solutions and their component tiers: Data Integration/ETL, Data Warehouses/Marts, Business/Metadata layers, Dashboards/Reports, etc.
- Knowledge of UI/UX best practices and visualization techniques needed to develop intuitive, interactive Analytic Solutions
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills a must
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills (oral & written) with a wide range of associates from engineers to senior leaders a must
- Must be able to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Must be able to lead in an ambiguous situation and drive towards clear outcomes where solutions and expectations are not initially known
- Knowledge of contact center technologies and practices a big plus
- Some knowledge of data mining, data science, ML, NLP techniques or willingness to develop a big plus
- Knowledge of AGILE methodologies is a plus
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.