At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The Up Market Client Corporate Sales Manager for Smart Compliance will focus on developing executive level relationships to provide compliance expertise in the areas of Wage Payments, Employee Garnishment, Unemployment Compensation, Employment Verification, Tax Credits and Health Compliance to National Account employers over 1,000. Selling Smart Compliance Services to existing and new customers with 25% -50% travel required. Developing opportunities and working in conjunction with Internal Sales Partners to successfully close those opportunities. Develop & cultivate relationships with internal partners (Sales, Service, and Implementation) Coordinate company resources as required. Provide support for company events such as trade shows, training, etc. Accurate forecasting of sales pipeline and use of CRM/SFA
- Call on Up-Market Accounts (greater than 1,000 associate firms) prospects and clients that process payroll with ADP to develop opportunities to provide ADP Smart Compliance services.
- Attain or exceed 100% assigned sales, revenue and product goals within assigned accounts.
- Will maintain a high-level of activity with cold calls, and self-generated meetings set to ensure success in this faster paced, higher unit, hunter sales role.
- Develop annual business plan, determining sales and activity goals required for attainment of assigned revenue and product goals, including the following: Compile Account Plan documents for both prospective and existing clients describing existing products and services used, potential product sales and related selling strategy.
- Produce a 120 day prospective business report identifying potential business and activities necessary to close client accounts.
- Develop prospective client sources utilizing various communication mediums, including personal contact mailings and planning client seminars.
- Broaden knowledge of company products and their capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of competitive products.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 5 years
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 years successfully selling into the business community, preferably in software sales; tax experience is an asset.
- Proven ability to canvass, qualify, analyze needs, present/demo, and close prospects
- Communicate within their environment with prospective customers, consultants, and vendor partners. Must be self-motivated.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply a professional demeanor, both externally and internally.
- Make presentations, prepare proposals, conduct negotiations regarding pricing and terms, and be able to interface with other company departments as needed for resource allocation and cooperative purposes.
- Excellent work ethic, motivation and leadership skills
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.