Work Location(s): Norfolk, VA, US
At ADP, we’re not just thinkers, we’re doers. We foster an environment that encourages creative thinking and putting ideas to the test. We are consistently ranked on Fortune’s "World’s Most Admired Companies" and Forbes’ "World’s Most Innovative Companies" lists. That’s some serious street cred, if we do say so ourselves. But just in case you need more, we know one of the key factors about working here is the amazing people you’ll meet. We hire industry-leading professionals from all backgrounds and experiences with two core values in mind: passion and fun to work for.
We are hiring an Artifactory Engineer in our Norfolk, VA location, who will be responsible for the availability, performance, administration and capacity of the JFrog Enterprise Plus platform. The engineer will also be responsible for supporting our clients and on-boarding users.
Things you will do:
- Installation and configuration of Artifactory in Containers
- Upgrade and maintain the platform
- Support our clients with their various tools and configurations for interacting with Artifactory and XRay
- Document implementing procedures
- Monitor the environment including performance tuning
- Develop Artifactory user plug-ins
- Rotational support of all enterprise wide tools that we support
Experience you will need:
- Experience with the administration of Artifactory at an enterprise scale
- Experience with the complete suite of JFrog products including Distribution/Edge and XRay
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of containerization orchestration using Kubernetes
- Knowledge of the JFrog Rest API and CLI
- Knowledge of cloud services including AWS
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job