Work Location(s): Mulgrave, Victoria, AU
Position Title: End User Computing (EUC) Support Engineer
Reporting Line: Systems Reliability Engineer Manager
Position Purpose: To ensure the efficiency and reliability of ADP End User Computing systems and services delivered by the Infrastructure and Operations Department; enabling, enhancing, and restoring services to meet the requirements of ADP Associates and Clients.
- Provide first and second level support through issues reported through the International Service Desk, Tech Café events and functional escalations.
- Service Request fulfilment, including but not limited to hardware provisioning, call centre maintenance and security administration.
- End to end accountability through the ownership of incidents from initial report to resolution; as well as problem investigation and root cause identification.
- Coordinate activities between multiple support groups to ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements.
- Conduct Associate IT Induction and awareness sessions (brown bag sessions).
- Administer the internal knowledgebase and ensure operational documentation, processes, and high quality solutions are available.
- Aid in the development and maturation of Service Management processes.
- Proactive monitoring of internal systems and resolution of potential problems.
- Champion and promote service improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain physical hardware for proper operation and coordinate installations, moves and repairs.
- Work on Organisational Projects that improve ADP’s technology environment for associates or clients.
ADP Leadership Expectations
- Strategy and Planning: Answers the question "Where are we going?"
- Results Accountability: Focuses on ensuring we attain objectives
- Financial Management: Applies understanding of ADP financial levers to achieve business results
- Impactful Communication: Flexes Communication methods to engage with people
- Building Talent: Deliberately builds capability for short and long term
- Relationship Building: Develops internal and external relationships required for success
- Client Focus: Explicitly factors client perspective into decision making
- Outside — In Perspective: Understands and acts upon trends in the external market
- Bias for Growth: Takes bold action to strengthen business results.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar Desktop Support position within a corporate environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows Desktop, Server and Office applications.
- Support & administer Microsoft services within a network environment.
- Support and troubleshooting of Switches, Hubs, Routers, Patch Panels, Modem communications and Remote support concepts.
- Intermediate knowledge of User and Security group administration within Active Directory.
- Experience supporting Citrix environments an advantage.
- Experience supporting SCCM an advantage.
- Knowledge of networking hardware and systems an advantage.
- Knowledge and awareness of Amazon Web Services is an advantage.
Qualifications / Certifications:
- IT Degree or equivalent work experience highly regarded.
- AWS support
- Desktop Support
- Service Delivery
- Risk Management
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- Solution Focused
- Results Accountability
- Stakeholder Management
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- ADP Associates
- International Technology Associates
- International Service Desk
- International Production Centre
- External Technology Suppliers (HP, Microsoft, Toshiba, etc.)
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job