ADP is hiring multiple Payroll Advisors.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more…
- Do you enjoy collaboration, working with people, and thrive in a fast-paced, friendly environment?
- Do you have the power to transform problems into timely, value-added solutions?
- Are you all about the follow-up and follow-through that helps you and your clients work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unlock a world of opportunity?
Well, then you might be just the right person we’re looking for!
First, a little something about ADP: we believe great companies are built not only by great people — but for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work, helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and people like you.
As a Payroll Advisor for TotalSource, ADP’s Professional Employer Organization (PEO) solution, you’ll utilize your knowledge and resources to provide clients with the specialized support and guidance they need to achieve their goals. In this role, you’ll be the primary client liaison for all employer-level concerns.
As a PEO, it is critically important that TotalSource clients remain compliant with all Federal, State, and Local employment and tax laws. As a result, TotalSource associates must closely monitor, evaluate and, at times, prevent or redirect client actions. The level of complexity, attention to detail, and knowledge required far exceeds that of non-PEO environments. To provide a more seamless client experience, Payroll Advisors are responsible for providing tier I support for a number of complex functional areas not typically supported by ADP payroll teams.
Does this sound like you?
- Laser-Focused. To say you are "detail-oriented" is an understatement; you are obsessed with accuracy and getting things right.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You’re a problem solver who always can find the answer even in times of fast-paced change.
- Team Spirited. You achieve more with others and value a culture where you can be you.
- Trusted Advisor. You live by integrity and deliver on promises… every time.
What you’ll do: Responsibilities
- Build and maintain strong client relationships based on trust and dependability over the phone.
- Use your strong interpersonal skills and product knowledge to communicate with clients to resolve issues, and assist in the use of ADP products and systems.
- Ask relevant questions to define the root cause of a problem, generate solutions, decide on a course of action, and be accountable for actions and decisions.
- Conduct in-depth client consultations to fully understand needs and uncover additional support opportunities.
- Be a team player within ADP to ensure the needs of clients are met within all products.
- Ensure clients successfully process payrolls timely.
- Proactively identify at risk clients and partner with Human Resources Business Partner to address.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other internal groups to successfully resolve client issues with efficiently and with urgency together.
Experience you’ll need: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience
- 1-3 years of client and/or service experience
- This is a non-exempt/hourly role, so overtime may be needed at times
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- Flexibility to work until 5:30 pm EST
- Ability to work and thrive under pressure
- Demonstrated self-starter who can prioritize tasks and manage deadlines.
- Certifications: Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Resolve routine customer concerns with pre-defined solutions
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up promptly
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as work independently and make sound decisions
You’ll love working here because you can:
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Please check your email for an invitation to schedule a phone screening if you are selected for further consideration.
(Please ensure your email is set to accept emails from ADP or check your Spam folders for emails from ADP – Career Opportunities)
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.