Small Business Digital Acquisition Marketing Lead — Sr. Director/Marketing
Want to build a new business within a reputable company with a strong brand and capital?
Are you a growth marketing expert in B2B eCommerce?
Like to generate interest in a new product and translate that interest into paying clients?
Experienced in digital transformation and building high powered teams with the sole purpose of helping entrepreneurs live their dream?
We are looking for a B2B growth-oriented marketer with a background in paid media, demand generation, and conversion rate optimization. You will build a team of 4-5 marketers that are responsible for developing and executing an ongoing acquisition strategy for a new mobile-first payroll product targeting small businesses.
Marketing Strategy: Develop and execute a cross-channel integrated acquisition strategy leveraging digital paid media, social, content marketing, influencers, partnerships, SEO, review sites, etc.
Paid Digital Acquisition Channels: oversee all aspects of paid acquisition program, including PPC, Paid Social, Display, and Affiliate Marketing
Conversion Rate Optimization: Oversee website testing and conversion rate improvement strategies. Deliver strong results through ongoing testing and conversion rate optimization activities.
Content Marketing: develop digital content and a strong social strategy that creatively drives acquisition.
Agency Management: Day-to-day management of a full-service agency managing paid acquisition channels, landing page creative, and conversion rate optimization
Cross Collaboration: coordinate with central digital marketing team, Small Business marketing team, and technology teams to drive traffic and convert into paying clients
Above all, you will be data driven so that we test, collect data, do more of what works, and try other things instead of things that didn’t work. Speed to market energy is crucial!
Requirements and Qualifications –
- B2B: Experience developing and executing marketing strategies for a small business SASS product. Experience in driving mobile app adoption, a plus.
- Digital marketing guru: 10+ years of experience managing traffic acquisition. Experience in emerging media, mobile, social media, experiential marketing.
- Master of conversion: Extensive knowledge of the digital conversion funnel and buyer engagement strategies for SaaS-based products. Deep expertise in A/B testing, multi-variate testing, and site tracking capabilities leveraging leading digital conversion tools
- Strategic marketing thinker and doer: Generate and execute on great ideas; extensive success delivering large-scale innovative digital solutions in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Amazing business partner: Proven expertise in partnering with IT development, analytics teams, digital marketing, product management, and 3rd party agencies to deliver best in class digital experiences that delivers online sales
- Inspirator: You have a strong creative point of view with proven ability to inspire teams to deliver high-impact work on time, on budget and on brand.
- People Leader: You will build a team of 4-5 marketers that are responsible for developing and executing an ongoing acquisition strategy for a new mobile-first payroll product targeting small businesses.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.