ADP is hiring a Technical Support Analyst I – TLM. In this position you will provide Tier 2 technical support to associates and clients or their IT personnel regarding the resolution of product hardware, software and operating system issues via phone or remote access for all ADP Time and Labor Management supported applications or products in a high volume and professional environment. Identifies product issues and requirements and submits them to Tier 3 support or Development as needed. Takes ownership of escalated issues from high value ADP clients, works directly with the client or their IT personnel, including on-site visits if necessary. Suggests possible solutions to ensure they are maximizing the benefits of all related ADP applications to meet the client’s specific need and advise of potential compliance issues.
Work with various business units on projects regarding product enhancements or technology upgrades, including QA testing of new software releases and pilot planning for new releases. Will prioritize development items and work with various development teams to ensure requirements are met. Responsible for working directly with 3rd party integration platforms and multiple timeclock vendors for hardware related issues to ensure proper support for clients. Support the associate end users, including installation, upgrades, maintenance, troubleshooting, and diagnostics to determine solutions and alternatives. Stay current with emerging technology and trends in order to provide technical support for product rollouts and/or existing offerings.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Responsible for advanced configurations requests from clients by conducting an in depth analysis of the requirements and determines the appropriate course of action to fit the needs of the client.
- Includes payroll integration and interface changes when clients change payroll platforms.
- Provide technical support to internal associates (Implementation, Client Services, Management and Corporate Support) and/or clients regarding the resolution of product hardware, software and operating system issues via desk side, phone, or remote access for all supported applications or products.
- Accesses payroll system to help troubleshoot payroll processing or integrations issues and advises client.
- Responds promptly and professionally. Analyzes client issues to determine if resolution can be found on initial call or engage Tier 3 Support.
- Installs and supports upgrades and assists in all technical problems (i.e. performance, security, etc.) for the ADP supported products.
- Effectively troubleshoots, replicates and develops workarounds for client issues.
- Documents and communicates the results to the client and/or Corporate Development.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of client contact through the Clarify CRM system.
- Uses Knowledge Management database to locate solutions to issues. Ensures case notes are professional, thoroughly detail the problem/resolution, are comprehensive of the issue and are professional.
- Mentors and trains newly hired associates to ensure successful integration into the role. Identifies training needs for the department and assists with training development programs. Also trains and mentors associates that take part in Technical Support rotations.
- Provides feedback to management on associates performance during rotation.
- Stays current with emerging technology and trends in order to provide technical support for product rollouts and/or existing offerings.
- Remains proficient on networks, operating systems, hardware, software, databases, browsers and related products.
- Assists in developing internal documentation to support new features and procedures for product enhancements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 1 – 3 Years ADP TLM Client Service or Implementation experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
- Troubleshooting, Analysis, and Consulting
- Technical – Product Knowledge (ADP TLM & WFN)
- Business Communication – written and verbal
- Mathematical and Analytical
- Organization and Time Management
- Facilitation/Presentation Skills – Microsoft Live Meeting/Power Point/WebX/Bomgar
Please check your email for an invitation to schedule a phone screening if you are selected for further consideration.
(Please ensure your email is set to accept emails from ADP or check your Spam folders for emails from ADP – Career Opportunities)
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.