formation Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UUnlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP.
Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld’s "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
Lead technology and development as the chief technologist for the exciting incubator in ADP Ventures. ADP Ventures is charged with creating new growth for ADP. The incubator explores new opportunity areas, rapidly designs and tests innovative concepts and brings the most game-changing ideas to market. If you are a software architect interested in shaping the world of work and making it a better place, ADP Ventures is for you.
We are a small team of problem solvers who exhibit high energy and passion for the projects we are exploring. The team has deep research, design, technology, go to market and business acumen and a dedication to experimentation.
We are driven by the single idea that we can make work better for everyone!
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with product management, strategic design and Ventures leadership to develop a pipeline of new product concepts
- Explore emerging technologies and technical strategies to identify novel solutions that can enable new products, eco-systemsand business models
- CreatePOCs of potential product concepts, partner mash-ups and emerging technologies
- Own the architecture and development of new software for the incubator; ensuring alignment with the overall incubator objectives
- Translate business vision into technical strategy by collaborating with Product Management, Strategic Design and Ventures Leadership
- Build relationships with core ADP business line architects to collaborate on optimal approaches to integrate new offerings, balancing speed with scale
- Build Full Stack applications from scratch using open source and other available components
- Engineer and understand software and data architecture, able to be in the trenches with the developmentteam
- Interpret user requirements into technical specification, identifying and evaluating optimal solution paths
- Oversee the end-to-end software build process to ensure regular, predictable and high-quality software delivery by agile scrum teams
- Evaluate build, buy partner decisions
- Experience managing internal and external partners & contractors
- Seasoned technologist and development leader
- Entrepreneurial, strategic thinker who is also hands-on in implementation
- Highly collaborative with product and design to ensure product is builts to meet needs and create value for users, buyers and business
- Pragmatic in developing quick POCs and prototypes
- Comfortable in unpackaging complexities and ambiguities into a clear course of action
- Enjoys presenting & building rapport with clients and executives
- Build strong opinions but hold them loosely
- Hands-on experience in building full stack applications in the cloud with emerging technologies
- Designed architecture of complete end-to-end solutions
- Broad operational knowledge of continuous integration/deployment, serverless architecture, client/server development, and public/private cloud environments
- Experience in working directly with Product and Design teams
- Experience in leading and managing internal and external developers
- Previous experience in startups or large enterprise environments a plus
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.