ADP is hiring a Senior Program Manager – Executive Sponsor. In this position you will as part of the Service Operations team, all roles require effective communication skills since these positions serve as liaisons between and among field and group staff in order to gather, document and analyze business requirements, participate in the development of project plans and implement new programs and products. Must demonstrate awareness and understanding of strategic program goals and priorities. Gains commitment, alignment and engagement in SBS’ service strategy.
Participates on project teams to implement technical strategic SBS initiatives to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated timeframes, leveraging the best technologies that give us industry advantage and enable us in providing a great customer experience. Strong knowledge of industry technologies and ability to quickly analyze ADP products, regional functions, regional operating systems, applications, products, programs across all regions to devise strategic application implementation strategies. Responsible for improving overall Service effectiveness by identifying, recommending, and driving new programs, processes, and tools.
Additionally responsibilities include collaborating with Field Leadership and other stakeholders to oversee and execute projects that address processes, technologies, systems and applications. Provides detailed-level oversight for multiple, mission-critical initiatives. Aligns with field executives to share and implement best practices across multiple contact center applications that service our clients and our associates. Ensures timely, successful completion of initiatives by effectively managing relationships with regions, telecommunications, IT, project management and SBS senior leadership. Responsible for the identification, development, implementation, governance, and monitoring of all processes, procedures, tools, and metrics that impact the field as well as making recommendations for improvements. Provides the framework and strategy for a quality client experience. Monitors key metrics and sponsors projects to address improving one or more key metrics.
Program complexity is defined by project(s) scope and budget, degree of impact on the client experience, number of functional areas impacted, technology, outside vendor involvement and number of stakeholders involved.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Maintains a strong knowledge and high level awareness of industry standards and best practices, applicable ADP products, regional operating systems and procedures by participating in focus groups, business conferences and regional visits.
- Understands business needs and participates as a decision maker in the implementation of new or revised ADP products, programs, systems, applications and procedures. During the process, ensures alignment with the needs of the key stakeholders. Identifies and recommends service center tools, initiatives and organizational structures to meet changing client and associate demands
- Collaborates with field leadership and other key stakeholders to ensure program aligns to strategic initiatives to improve the client experience.
- Serves as liaison amongst field leadership, IT teams, GSO, Privacy, Legal and various other key stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements. As the role of User Champion, accountable for the completion of the business requirements, architecting the optimal technical solution based on the channels such as Digital Platforms, CRM solutions, AI / ML and contact center technologies, understanding the client and associate impact, monitoring benefit realization and achieving the strategic vision of the program.
- Designs the methodology for creating an optimal technical design and solution, understanding the challenges and strengths of technologies to drive the success of the business. Analyzes success criteria and monitors progress as dictated by project(s) scope. Identify critical issues and removes obstacles to ensure successful project(s) completion. Function as the decision maker on issue prioritization and resolution. Responsible for ensuring the program remains within budget and reports deviations to the Executive Sponsor.
- Proactively communicates strategy, direction and results with field leadership.
- Responsible for the identification, development, implementation, governance, and monitoring of all processes, procedures, tools, and metrics that impact the field as well as making recommendations for improvements.
- Provides the framework and strategy for a quality client experience.
- Monitors key metrics and sponsors efforts and/or projects to address improving one or more key metrics and optimizing the field associates experience and talent development.
- Responsible for developing business cases, recommending programs for prioritization based on strategic alignment and securing funding.
- Identifies and recommends service center tools, initiatives and organizational structures to meet changing client and associate demands.
- Responsible for key decisions and actions in the program life cycle.
- Accountable for understanding the business requirements and the business impact on clients and associates.
- Acts as the final escalation point for the project teams when faced with possible delays, issues and conflicts.
- As the role of Executive Sponsor, assigns the User Champion.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Asynchronous experience required
- 5-7 years of experience and/or exposure to multiple field disciplines required
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Broad business perspective and understanding.
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to interact all levels of leadership.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Excellent PC skills including strong knowledge of MS Office Suite and VISIO.
- Intermediate to advance skills in Excel.
- Ability to align strategic vision to tactical initiatives.
- Strong collaboration skills
- Decision making skills
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.