Work Location(s): Norfolk, VA, US
Florham Park, NJ
ADP, LLC seeks a Blue Prism/RPA Application Developer. Locations can be: Norfolk VA, Miami FL, Alpharetta GA, or Florham Park NJ.
You will join a global team of developers and engineers who support 1.5 million automated transactions yearly leveraging Blue Prism RPA. The Application Developer will create and maintain Robotic Process Automation (RPA) flows following solution standards and improve success of current processes. The Application developer will actively seek out opportunities to research emerging trends to implement new techniques and technologies. Application Developers at ADP are expected to be results-oriented, have knowledge of new and legacy technologies, have knowledge of the relevant platforms and environments, and be familiar with business process, functions and data within their domain to provide innovative, insightful, and secure solutions. You will become part of a team that is enabling powerful solutions making it easier for ADP associates to support small business owners.
- Design and develop solutions for ADP’s Small Business Services teams and clients utilizing Blue Prism and related RPA tools and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as a technical resource on a project
- Consult with partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including solution design, development, testing and risk identification/mitigation.
- Leveraging industry best practices and experience, identify automation opportunities and recommend automation solutions including architectural and technical designs
- Design and develop solutions and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as a technical resource on a project by taking business requirements, current and future state process designs and translate them into process flows and Visual Business Objects
- Coordinate activities within IT / Automation COE / business environments to develop, test and deploy RPA solutions
- Working within project planning constraints, communicate and manage identified project risks and issues, provide inputs to the change control process, and document best practices
Education and Qualifications/Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field plus two years of related experience – will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience in Robotic Process Automations (RPA) with one of the market leading RPA platforms preferably Blue Prism
- RPA Developer Accreditation and/or Solution Designer Accreditation will get you prioritized consideration.
- Ability to blend technical expertise and presentation skills to communicate benefits and ideas to a non-technical audience
- Proficiency with relational database (SQL Server) and DB programming skills (SQL)
- Ability to collaborate, influence and gain commitment from multiple stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent problem solving and critical thinking capabilities
- 2+ years of relevant RPA Design, Development, Rollout / Deployment & Maintenance
- 2+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with one of the market leading RPA platforms
- Strong experience in software delivery using Agile methodology
- Experience with business logic within code-stages in languages within the .NET family (C#/J#/VB)
- Proficiency with distributed version control tools (GitHub/Bitbucket)
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Perl, PowerShell, bash, etc.) preferred
- Experience designing and building APIs is a plus
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job