Work Location(s): Tempe, AZ, US
Lifion by ADP – Implementation Tech Lead – HCM
We are a special venture within a large established company. We are "rewriting the rules" and defining our own standards for success. We have access to the resources of a Fortune 500 with the velocity of a startup. Our team is high powered and committed: we expect the same from every person we hire. Our industry is at the beginning of a transformational shift and we intend to lead it. We are building products and services to help both organizations and people succeed and grow in their professional endeavors and we are looking for out of the box thinkers to help bring us to market.
The Lifion by ADP program is looking for a HCM Team Tech Lead. In this position, you’ll leverage your project management and leadership expertise to assist the leadership team in establishing the direction of daily activities, ensuring efficient operations in partnership with Lifion Global Product and Technology and Enterprise Learning. This individual should be experienced in leading business processes and practices in HCM using the ADP Next Gen HCM cloud technology and services.
- Provide expertise and guidance on HCM "leading practices", the functionality of the Lifion application and associated processes throughout all phases of an implementation.
- Advice and influence stakeholders in acceptance and adoption of Lifion cloud application processes and ADP solutions and services.
- Identify and recommend product enhancements to Lifion’s Product organization required to meet specific client requirements; and continuously inform the product roadmap
- Share product knowledge with the organization and contribute to the continuous improvement of Lifion’s implementation methodology
- Serve as a resource for team members, based on a strong working knowledge of team’s responsibilities, goals and associates individual development plans and training needs.
- Oversee the use of standard process workflows by team
- Train and mentor new consultants and identify development needs in partnership with Leadership and working with Enterprise Learning to coordinate additional training as needed
- Monitor various productivity and performance standards to ensure that established levels are achieved, especially during critical activity periods
- May serve as an acting backup to the Team Manager, providing leadership, guidance and direction to team members in the absence of the manager
- May provide feedback on individual performance of associates to leadership.
- Provide direct feedback to associates on areas of opportunities to enhance services provided to the client.
- Utilize sound judgment to escalate issues that may require intervention of the Team Manager
- Analyze team statistics and prepare reports
- Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other business units as needed.
- Partner with the Customer Success organization to help drive effective change management, training and adoption of Lifion application processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience
- 2 to 5+ years implementing at least one of the following HCM solutions: Core HR, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent and Performance
- 1 year of people leadership experience
- Business analysis and requirements gathering
- Ability to travel 10%
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Ability to learn technology through self-instruction and staying current on changes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamically changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of internal and external contacts verbally and in writing
- Excellent collaboration, organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment, focused on achieving results
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with all levels of management
- Ability to assess team members’ performance and provide motivational support
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Ability to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise and escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Proficiency and in-depth knowledge of pertinent ADP HR, Payroll and Benefits policies and procedures
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job