ADP is searching for the next Account Manager to join our team. If you have exceptional consultative and client service skills, an ability to thrive in a dynamic team-focused environment, and a passion for helping others achieve results, then this is just the job for you. We’re looking for a…
- Passionate advocate. Strengthens relationships and builds advocacy while delivering measureable results.
- Proactive planner. Always a few steps ahead. Anticipates needs and comes prepared.
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on promises… every time.
- Collaborative spirit. Achieves more with others.
First things first: We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in our mission to deliver innovative HR products and services that help employees stay productive and manage their life on their terms.
Speaking of success… In this role, it’s all about enabling our clients to be more effective employers. Our Account Managers make it happen by collaborating with upmarket clients and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. (P.S. Did you know that the majority of our customers are not only satisfied, but they’d recommend ADP to someone else?) It gets better: You’ll be the one providing the day-to-day support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today’s increasingly competitive global marketplace.
What you’ll do:
- Promote and manage effective ADP relationships, as a trusted advisor to a diversified book of MAS Upmarket clients
- Accountable for ensuring an effortless experience and overall satisfaction is provided to their assigned book of clients through overseeing the resolution of client inquiries, handling client escalations, building and maintaining internal and external relationships, and managing the day-to-day needs of the clients
- Act as a key client advocate within broader ADP, by partnering with internal resources to ensure prompt and comprehensive issue resolution
What you need to do the job:
- A sense of humor (Kidding…sort of) #sorrynotsorry
- Bachelor’s degree OR
- Equivalent Military experience OR
- 1+ years of experience working in client service/customer service environment or systems integration environment
- Exceptional consultative and client service skills along with the ability to thrive in a dynamic team-focused environment with a passion for helping others achieve results
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be a self-starter who can prioritize tasks and manage deadlines
Just some of the reasons why you’ll love working here:
- You can be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- You can bring your passion and fun. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- You can balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- You can become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- We pay you to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
More about ADP:
Powerful Technology + Real People = Awesome Results. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the "Top 50 Companies for Diversity," ADP powers the working world with hire-to-retire solutions. Whether it’s a small business on Main Street or a global enterprise, ADP’s leading solutions and expert guidance help over a half-million clients around the globe reduce costs, stay compliant, and unlock their people’s potential. Less paperwork. More teamwork.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience
Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
Demonstrated ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations
Organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently and make sound decisions
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.