ADP is hiring a Technical Support Analyst II. in this position you will provide technical support to clients regarding the resolution of product hardware, software and operating system issues via phone or remote access for all ADP supported applications or products. Support the end users, including installation, upgrades, maintenance, troubleshooting, and diagnostics to determine solutions and alternatives. Stays current with emerging technology and trends in order to provide technical support for product rollouts and/or existing offerings.
At ADP we are driven by your success.
We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, – Social Responsibility.
- Provide technical support to clients regarding the resolution of product hardware, software and operating system issues via phone or remote access for all supported applications or products.
- Responds promptly and professionally.
- Analyzes client issues to determine if resolution can be found on initial call or if second level support is required.
- Supports and installs upgrades and assists in all technical problems (i.e.. performance, security, etc.) for the ADP supported products.
- Effectively troubleshoots, replicates and develops workarounds for client issues.
- Documents and communicates the results to the client and/or Corporate Development.
- Maintains appropriate records of client contact through the CRM system.
- Uses Knowledge Management database to locate solutions to issues.
- Ensures case notes thoroughly detail the problem/resolution, are comprehensive of the issue and are professional.
- Provide on-site assistance on issues that could not be resolved via remote tools, ie. deliver service paks, set up reports, install or upgrade software or develop custom solutions for all client server products.
- Performance issues related to client infrastructure integration are referred to a peer with specialization in the particular platform or application (Citrix, Lan/Wan, Client Server, etc) Provides complex technical expertise for industry standard database applications, ie MS Access, Oracle, mySQL, MS SQL Server, etc.
- Gathers client databases and environment variables and recreates client scenarios in a PC Lab environment in an effort to resolve complex database issues.
- Assists in new product pilots and roll outs to other departments and clients.
- Acts as liaison between Implementation, Client Services, Management and Corporate Support to ensure high impact problems are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Provide technical support to all levels of Service Support Specialists regarding the resolution of product and client issues.
- Mentors and trains newly hired associates to ensure successful integration into the role.
- Identifies training needs for the department and assists with training development programs. Provides feedback to management.
- Acts as a team leader in the absence of the manager by prioritizing critical issues, providing direction and ensuring appropriate client support is delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Stays current with emerging technology and trends in order to provide technical support for product rollouts and/or existing offerings.
- Remains proficient on networks, operating systems, hardware, software, databases, browsers and related products.
- Assists in developing internal documentation to support new features and procedures for product enhancements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- In this position, you will initially work from home. However, when ADP determines, this role will require you to work some or all of your work week in the ADP office.
- 1 – 3 Years ADP Client Services or equivalent outside experience
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred or Equivalent in Education – Experience
- MCP Preferred or Equivalent experience
- Microsoft office suite, client server, Operating Systems, TCP/IP
- Troubleshooting and Analysis Technical Communication – written and verbal Problem Solving Organization and Time Management Probing
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.