Work Location(s): Florham Park, NJ, US
Unlock Your Career Potential: Leadership at ADP. At ADP, we’re passionate about leading the way in Human Capital Management. Through leading-edge innovation, we’re quickly changing the face of our industry and are looking for the right leaders to help us make waves. If you enjoy taking on challenges, upholding values, energizing a team, and exceeding goals, you’ll fit right in with our dedicated team, who make amazing things happen for each other and our clients every day.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- The role of the Workforce Operations Executive is to support the Small Business Services (SBS) organization and enhance the client experience by leading a team of highly skilled professionals in workforce management.
- Work effectively with the SBS Executives to meet the needs of clients and reinforce the ADP value proposition by ensuring that the proper tools and infrastructure are in place to support new business offerings and to enhance existing services.
- This leader must influence SBS leaders at all levels to drive standardization of staffing, resource management, quality survey and talent development activities across the teams to ensure consistency, efficiency and effectiveness with the goal of providing a stellar experience for both internal and external clients.
- Staffing Strategy Support: Monitor sales/productivity data; develop data-driven staffing models; forecast and plan for staffing needs. Strategic focus & staffing models must support forecasting, recruiting, hiring and on-boarding for all roles
- Workforce Management Team: Strategic decision-making using forecast, planning, trend history and real-time data plus schedule management of all service resources to ensure capacity to provide Stellar Service to our clients
- Technocrat — Experienced in WFM related technologies and able to drive change with making the best use of all features available in hand while also recommending and implementing apt toolkits.
- Change catalyst — Able to build and communicate business plans, get the buy in from business partners and influence change.
- Talent Development & Associate Engagement: Focus on development opportunities for new associates, creating associate feedback mechanisms
- Drive operational efficiencies by monitoring, enhancing and streamlining system and process flow with emphasis on automation and training.
- Align with other SBS Executives to make the best use of client feedback and market information. Partner with Services Executives, as required, on business service strategies for a seamless client experience.
- Possess a strong knowledge of ADP products and operations. Contribute to the development of service strategies through the highly effective use of technology. Collaborate with other areas of the SBS organization to ensure alignment and proactively work together on shared initiatives.
- Build and effectively manage a diverse team of professionals in a high growth environment, including Workforce Planning Managers, Forecasters, Schedulers and RTAs. Monitor staffing numbers and metrics to ensure adequate staff to support the business and to meet future business plans and financial objectives.
- Supervisory Authority: Directly supervises Workforce Planning Manager & Coordinators, Reporting specialists.
- Accountable for the performance of the SBS organization to ensure delivery of optimal service. Must meet set objectives including client reference-ability, client satisfaction scores, client retention metrics, associate retention metrics and the introduction of new services.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or other related field.
- At least 10 years of management experience with 3-5 years experience supervising a team of exempt level professionals.
- At least 5 years of Workforce Management experience, including forecasting, scheduling and real time analytics.
- Innovative — Knows to identify and fill the gaps when it comes to people, processes and technology.
- Visionary — able to identify where the business needs to go and develops a plan on how to get there.
- Ability to encourage new and innovative approaches to developing the SBS organization by anticipating and adapting to internal and external client needs.
- Comprehensive understanding of the ADP organization and Human Resource principles and is able to leverage that knowledge to build on future initiatives.
- Experience building and maintaining highly collaborative and effective working relationships with Third Party Vendors and other areas of the Small Business Services organization
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of developing strong management teams in a self directed work team environment.
- Skilled in setting aggressive measurable goals and objectives. Motivated by the challenge of achieving specific results within a high growth environment that is constantly evolving.
- Must possess excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong technical knowledge.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job