Do you have experience in payroll and a passion for top quality client service? Then we have the role for you…
Due to continuous career development and internal mobility, ADP is always on the lookout for strong Payroll Specialists to join the team and start their career with ADP.
Working for a globally recognised HCM organisation providing payroll expertise to our clients, across various sectors, by;
- Managing accurate payrolls for clients
- Maintaining knowledge of current statutory legislation
- Working with other team members to meet payroll deadlines
- Building up relationships with internal and external clients
- Opportunities to be involved in companywide projects
- Dealing with client queries via the phone and emails
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits
- Generous pension scheme
- Time allocated for self-development and coaching sessions (such as CIPP)
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World’s Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
- Experience in payroll is essential
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent, including Maths & English
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to multi task
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.