ADP is hiring an Account Executive – Outside Sales. In this position, you’ll identify and cultivate new prospects from relationships built with Bankers, Accountants, existing clients, as well as direct prospecting efforts. In addition you will cross-sell solutions to existing clients, and effectively close sales, with the support of exceptional sales training and the rewards of advancement opportunities and industry-leading compensation, benefits, incentive trips and awards.
Unlock Your Career Potential: Sales at ADP. It takes a relentless team to lead an industry. ADP’s world-class sales team is driving our global growth as a worldwide leader of workforce solutions. If you believe in the power of relationships, we’ll give you the tools, training and support you need to connect with new and current customers, ranging from Fortune 100 corporations to small start-ups. And as you achieve success, you’ll enjoy the rewards, support and recognition you deserve.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target prospects
- Mine existing clients for referral business
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with Bankers and Accountants
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals
- Implement sales strategies
- Connect customers’ business needs with ADP products and services
- Cross-sell other ADP solutions to existing clients
- Build network in person and via phone with key decision makers in a designated territory
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Goal oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
- Ability to handle cold calling, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Proven customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Aptitude for acquiring sales skills and product knowledge
- Organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Mature and self-confident
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Committed to building a career path
- Cultural Fit
- Sales Aptitude
Account Executive, Sales, Marketing, Territory, Region, District, Customer Service, Business-to-Business, Resume, Interview, Job Description, Position, Jobs, Work, Hunter, New Business Development, Outside Sales, Entry Level Sales, recent college graduate, cold calling, management trainee, training program, base salary
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.