ADP is hiring a Sr. Business Analyst. The Transformation Office (TO) is responsible for a range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness of the Transformation program/portfolio. The Business analyst contributes to the development, revision, and implementation of Transformation Office processes, systems, reports and procedures across ADP worldwide. The Business analyst needs to quickly understand business requirements and data challenges, identify enhancement opportunities/solutions, and work with EY, Finance and the Business Unit/Function stakeholders to implement enhancements. The position includes responsibility for managing the integrity of the Transformation Office program.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Serve as the liaison among the business units, Finance, EY and the TO.
- Work independently with business units and functional stakeholders to define benefits & investment for transformation opportunities. Critically review business cases provided by business units and finance stakeholders, as needed.
- Consistently providing actionable, forward looking variance analysis focused on key business drivers
- Preparing consolidated financial results, such as P&L’s, on a monthly basis
- Performing ad hoc analyses (e.g. deep dive cost studies and strategic business cases) that support management in developing initiatives to drive growth and margin improvements
- Effectively using financial applications to extract, aggregate, and analyze financial data and performance metrics
- Understanding, interpreting and communicating effectively to all levels of leadership
- Establishing and maintaining business partnering relationships with leadership
- Manage and perform data collection and financial analysis for the TO while working with business units and functional counterparts, including Finance.
- Elicit operational requirements and technology needs using interviews, document analyses, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, and workflow analyses.
- Manage the TO PPC tool and coordinate with EY.
- Develop and manage automated business case templates.
- Oversee the design of standard and specialized reports for TO tracking and reporting.
- Support the TO reporting process including stage gate advances, change requests, data uploads, review and report creation
- Provide consultation to internal business partners and team members regarding the TO reporting and execution tracking processes
- Support TO compliance with Internal Audit for PPC, business cases and process flow.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with vendors and internal business areas as needed.
- Perform other relevant duties, as assigned.
- BA/BS in, Finance or Accounting or Business Administration required.
- 5+ years related experience with at least 3 years as Business Analyst or equivalent role. Strong analysis background required.
- High proficiency in core FP&A functions
- Proactive and effective communication skills, especially the ability to communicate and present findings to senior leadership
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and individually
- Experience with use of technology tools, including (i) tools for project planning and management, reporting, data collection, budgeting, cost control, and performance measurement; and (ii) databases and dashboard reporting tools.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications required.
- Advanced degree, MBA, preferred.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.