Please note: This role has an anticipated start date of September 2020. In this position, you will initially work from home. However, when ADP determines, this role will require you to work some or all of your work week in the ADP office.
ADP is hiring a Client Support Specialist II
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more…
- Are you great at follow-up and follow-through with your clients to help them work smarter, embrace new challenges, and find solutions?
- Are you restless, revved up and ready to get things done?
- Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more…
Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the “L” word. It’s that serious.)
Well, then you might be just the person we’re looking for.
First, a little something about ADP: we believe great companies are built not only by great people — but for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work, helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and people like you.
As a Client Support Specialist II you’ll join a team of rock star professionals who are responsible for ensuring every customer interaction is a best-in-class experience. You’ll combine a passion for service and discovering innovative solutions with our top-ranked training programs to help customers enjoy every drop of value within our products. (P.S. Did you know that the majority of our customers are not only satisfied, but they’d recommend ADP to someone else?) It gets better: you’ll be the one providing on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today’s increasingly competitive global marketplace.
Does this sound like you?
- People first. You’re a relationship builder who wants to help others, grow friendships, and support people.
- Collaborative spirit. You achieve more with others and value an inclusive culture where you can be you.
- Trusted advisor. You live by integrity and deliver on promises… every time.
What you’ll do: Responsibilities
- Respond to basic inquiries regarding ADP products and non-technical questions.
- Resolve routine customer concerns with pre-defined solutions
- Handle customer inquiries that could require data entry changes
- Learn and navigate ADP systems in order to respond to issues.
Experience you’ll need: Required Qualifications
- High school diploma
- At least 1 year of previous experience
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Ability work within a team environment as well as work independently and make sound decisions
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Become a certified “smarty pants.” Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.