Work Location(s): Tunis, Tunis, TN
As a test engineer and quality; you are responsible for writing the test plans and their progress. You are acting to increase the quality of R & D products.
In the context of automated testing projects, you will also be in charge of participating in the writing and implementation of test scenarios for the products involved in the project.
- Within the QA CoE R & D team and under the responsibility of the team’s manager, you will be involved in all the manual or automatic testing activities of this team, your activity will consist in:
- Write plans and test cases, and roll them out with each request.
- Test programs and HMIs
- Write test scenarios for automation
- Contribute to test automation activity with Java / Selenium.
- As part of the agile organization of the team, you are sure to inform your colleagues of your progress, the impact that your activities may have and contribute to the achievement of the objectives and commitments made by the team.
- You keep your manager regularly informed of the progress of your annual objectives
- Engineer’s degree or Master’s degree in computer science
- Minimum experience required in same position: 1 Year
Technical skills required:
- Skills and first experience as QA Engineer
- Basic knowledge in development.
- Experience in Java and / or Web development will be a big plus.
- Basic knowledge of databases
- Word / Excel
- An ISTQB certification and / or knowledge of the Agile methodology will be a big plus.
Relationship and personal skills required:
- Spirit of analysis and strength of proposition
- Sense of commitment
- Ability to adapt to change
- Relational ease
- Customer satisfaction orientation
- Ability to manage your time and priorities
- Perfect command of the French language both written and oral
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Read more about this job