Work Location(s): Gurugram, Haryana, IN
BASIC FUNCTION: The primary responsibility of the role will be to develop and manage relationships with the key stakeholders in order to drive sales across the assigned accounts and territory. In addition, Sales Manager will be responsible for providing consistent management, planning and reporting on their accounts.
- Identify prospective clients and Meet or exceed assigned quota.
- Develop annual business plan, determining sales and activity goals required for attainment of assigned quota.
- Create consistent activity management, opportunity and account plans within Salesforce.com.
- Prepare sales forecasts; establish targets in areas such as product mix, sales volume, market share, or business development and monitor the performance of the sales against these goals; adjust sales strategies to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Broaden knowledge of company solutions and their capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses vis-à-vis the competition.
- Pursue small, medium and large prospects and leads and negotiate terms of sales that will maximize the organization’s business interests.
- Liaise with other departments across the organization (particularly in implementation and client services) to ensure that sales activities are integrated with other parts of the business and aligned with the overall corporate objectives.
- Able to generate leads through various networks and converting the same to increase business
- Extensive understanding of local market and deep penetration for increasing sales
- Good in understanding the market and competitor trends and accordingly drive plans to increase sales revenues.
- Should be able to connect and interact with CEO’s CXO’s, HR Head / Finance etc., and creating connect thereby increasing the sales volume.
- Prepare RFP’s, EOI’s and able to understand the scope, profit, risks etc.,
- Able to articulate well and should have the capability to convert passive clients into real time business deals.
- Prepare reports / trackers for the various activities involved in achieving the sales plan.
- Ensure adherence in achieving the sales plan and participate in review with reporting supervisor.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- At least 5 years of sales experience in service outsourcing, HCM solutions and/or related software industries selling to senior-level executives.
- Strong financial acumen and business orientation with innovative approaches to business development.
- Sound Experience in handling B2B sales is mandatory.
- Understanding of HR / Payroll Outsourcing concepts will be an added advantage.
- Solid proven sales record in continually achieving or exceeding assigned business revenue targets. Proven proficiency in account plan development and implementation of related sales strategies to secure large clients.
- Should be effective in communication, negotiation and personal grooming
- Knowledge and understanding of technology — automation aspects will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work effectively under changing conditions.
- Strong managerial ability.
- Should be well groomed and should display good behavioral skills.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job