*Please note we cannot support H1b Transfers in this role at this time. *In order to be considered at all you MUST have SAP Payroll and/or Globalview knowledge. If you don’t have this experience this role may not be the best fit. Also – this is what we refer to as a pipeline opening. We are utilizing it for a potential role in our Globalview department that will likely open 2-3 months from now. Feel free to apply to get the conversation started. if you are a fit we will reach out to have a conversation ahead of our possible hiring for this role.
The Globalview Global Solution Designer – SAP/Payroll Integration is the implementation professional globally responsible for onboarding an ADP client into MNC products and services: He/she is responsible for all global deliverables the PPP: The GTD, Global Blueprints, Global Configuration Workbooks, etc. The Global Solution Designer supports the Global Program Director in the production of all global deliverables during and after the Program Preparation Phase, working with all country/project teams to ensure a consistent high-quality delivery, at a global level, and across all countries/projects and streams.
A key role of the Global Solution Designer is to design the connectivity between the different HCM components and solutions of the client. He or she should be able to identify and communicate the pros and cons of various “utilizations” of GV HCM Components, both to the client and to internal ADP teams. Accordingly, he or she will identify and define the pros and cons of the various go-Live scenarios that could exist for the different components of the client HCM solution, and is responsible to identify the approach for testing the interaction between the different components of the HCM solution so that prior to go-Live the necessary end-to-end testing has been completed. The Global Solution Designer therefore supports the GPD, the RPM, and country/platform Lead Consultants in cross-functional/cross-platform discussions and methodology.
- Be able to perform the activities of a GV Executive Lead Consultant within more than one product area/steam at a global level with the client. Provide the highest level of consulting expertise to our MNC client, interacting with the client at all levels. Conduct global design workshops to gather information on the client’s requirements
- Participate in presales and implementation workshops with a client and design their global solution for one or more product areas/streams.
- Product Knowledge
- Possess the highest level of HCM knowledge for their product area or stream and the necessary competencies to deliver the maximum value to ADP’s clients
- For their MNC product area or stream: Maintain up to date knowledge of the Products, of product-related news and any developments to the product and its competitors
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the MNC Global templates and ensure that the templates are adhered to for their product area or stream
- Liaise with the relevant MNC Product Manager for their area or stream to provide feedback on the template and to understand future product direction/ changes
- Provide assistance and liaise with the Product Manager & Project teams to design any nonstandard changes to the MNC product template for their stream or area
- Project Planning/Management Activities
- Minimize ADP’s exposure to risk while focusing on appropriate application of the ADP GlobalView template to maximize value to the client.
- Liaise with the ADP Project Manager (Consulting) assigned to the project and Line Manager, providing regular status updates and early warning of any slippage/ problems that may occur.
- Act as a point of escalation of any local/stream project issues, working with the client global team and reporting to the Global Program Director and any relevant project manager regarding early warning of any scope variations, task slippages and risks that may arise during the program
- Assist in resolving escalations of project issues escalated by Lead Consultants and Project Managers including scope variations, task slippages and risks that may arise during the program
- Demonstrate proactive participation in Implementation Team forums, contribute and participate in knowledge sharing and team development sessions. Seek to act as a mentor and actively support fellow team members in an effort to develop their respective skills
- Provide relevant training and knowledge sharing opportunities for members of the Implementation Team, this can include informal on-the-job training to facilitating formal SAP training courses
- Ensure that global design deliverables: blueprints, configuration worksheets, client specific configuration documentation and training material are kept up to date, for his/her clients
- Liaise with internal groups including Basis, Client Services, Application Support, Project Management, PMO, and Product Management to ensure alignment on implementation deliverables and methodology and to ensure that client’s receive the highest levels of client service.
- Participate as required in any product Global Advisory Board (GAB) activities for his/her area of expertise, and co-ordinate the global implementation and project services activities on the GAB (e.g. prioritization of open issues)
- Provide pre-sales support including analyzing and providing answer for tender documentation, performing demonstrations and attending any workshops where specialist knowledge of his/her area of expertise is required
- Provide consulting and quality assurance to the Lead Consultant (integration) responsible for end-to-end integration testing and the go-live cutover approach, to ensure that global decisions are applied and adapted correctly to the local project
- MUST have SAP Payroll experience OR Globalview Product experience.
- Experience with 3rd Party Payroll integrations with major HCM Platforms.
- Must have 5+ years of proven consulting experience.
- Business to business client service interface experience with a human capital management functional area expertise and/or a product/feature expertise.
- Experience with mentorship and developing and implementing global configuration standards and guidelines.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office and working knowledge of various operating systems.
- Demonstrates basic project management skills.
- Experience communicating to all levels of associates across various media, including sr. Management.
- Proficiency in English required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Education & Experience
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 20% (domestic or internationally)
- Graduate degree preferred
- WIM, SQL, and Oracle and/or Workday database knowledge preferred
- Coursework toward FPC, CPP and/or PHR certification preferred.
- At least 4 years’ experience implementing Oracle HR and/or Workday internationally or within global organizations.
- Highly experienced with Oracle HR and/or Workday Implementations thru full implementation lifecycle (design, testing strategy, and testing execution, go-live), actively configuring and writing imports and exports and and/or integration with SAP Payroll OR Globalview products.
- Preferred experience in relevant industry, as HRIS practitioner and/or with system implementations.
- Experience in conducting training sessions is desired however not required.
- Strong Service Orientation
- Maintains focus and overcomes obstacles to complete work
- Collaboration/Relationship Building
- Uses time and resources efficiently
- Results-orientation/exceeding client expectations
- Domain Knowledge/Technical Competency
- Decision Making and Judgment
- Project Communications (Internal and External)
- Understanding of Products/Applications
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.