Work Location(s): Roseland, NJ, US
The HR Innovation & Analytics team is responsible for transforming Human Resources with science, technology and human intelligence. Our team builds state of the art technology solutions to create a frictionless experience to our associates, through a seamless digital journey.
Employee experience is top of mind when we think about developing digital tools for our associates. We are looking for experienced conversational AI Specialist, specializing in designing, architecting and testing chatbots. You will help us reinvent how associates connect with HR using technology and how they connect with each other.
- Help drive and implement the strategy for our chatbots and virtual assistant that will create an exceptional associate experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and develop our chatbot platform, including the development of APIs for system integration and information retrieval.
- Work closely with HR COE teams to identify opportunities for new intents by gathering and analyzing data.
- Design conversational AI experiences that are natural and engaging to help end users answer their questions or execute transactions.
- Design personas, develop design principles, guidelines, standards for quality conversations that are consistent with our associate experience principles.
- Help with the buildout of new intents, including collecting historical utterances, training intents, conversational design and optimization.
- Staying abreast of industry trends and new innovation in the AI space
- Bachelor’s degree in, technology, human-computer interaction or machine learning.
- 3 – 8 years of experience with virtual assistants.
- Experience building a virtual assistant for HR.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with data analysis and machine learning applications.
- Experience developing and deploying chatbot solutions on the IBM Watson platform.
- Basic understanding of SDLC (software development lifecycle) and agile delivery methodologies.
- Strong SQL skills.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job