Senior Application Developer
2575 Westside Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30004
The Senior Application Developer is responsible for developing ADP’s next gen payroll application for external clients. Will be involved in all aspects of the agile software development life cycle. This developer will work with product managers, architects, developers and QA to plan, design, develop, test and implement information technology solutions consistent with the business objective.
Sr. Application Developers at ADP are expected to be results-oriented, have knowledge of latest software technologies and the relevant platforms and environments, and be familiar with the business processes, functions and data within the HCM domain to provide innovative, insightful, and secure solutions.
- Design, code and test UI using Angular
- Create and/or consume REST, JSON-based APIs
- Work with product owners, UX and other team members to develop innovative solutions
- Collaborate with other development teams and external teams when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 5 years professional experience
- Angular, React, Backbone or other client-side MVC experience
- Experience creating responsive designs (Bootstrap, mobile, etc.)
- Experience with unit and automation testing (Jasmine, Protractor, JUnit)
- Experience with Java 8 and Spring ecosystem
- Knowledge of Java build tools and dependency management (gradle, maven)
- REST API design and implementation
- Knowledge of NoSQL data stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, CouchDB)
- Strong collaboration and communication skills — must be willing to work in an open-seating team environment.
- Comfortable to operate in an agile, dynamic environment
- Knowledge of web components, ES6 and typescript.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (less, sass)
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design concepts and microservices
- Knowledge of virtualization approaches (VMs, containers, unikernels)
- Knowledge of event sourcing and distributed message systems
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.