Work Location(s): Shanghai, Shanghai, CN
To proactively sell ADP’s premier HR and Payroll outsourcing solution to Domestic and International Clients within China. Sales engagement will be at senior executive level-typically CFO, HR VP and CEO level as well as conducting due diligence with middle management in HR, IT and Finance roles.
- Develop and explore business opportunities; maintain and develop the existing customer relationship; cultivate and develop potential customers, identify and, where possible, influence prospect needs
- To work from data provided by various sources which is relevant to defined target market e.g. inbound enquires, marketing campaigns, global referrals, 3rd party referrals, etc.
- Conduct effective sales presentation, solution proposal, business negotiation and close deals both individually and as a team; get pre-sales supports for large deal/pursues.
- Work closely with other ADP team like Client Services, Technology, Marketing, and Finance as well as the ADP worldwide salesforces to maximize ADP ‘s value proposition to clients
- To provide weekly/monthly updates and reviews on individual and market performance and measures for improvement; use the ADP standard system and tools to ensure the sales process efficiency
- Create own sales plan within overall framework to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 3 years sales experience in leading HR technology or service outsourcing industry
- Outstanding selling skills with a track record of closing new business.
- Understand the company HR, Payroll and Benefits knowledge and practices in China
- Skilled at leveraging resources to facilitate relationship building
- Excellent English language skill, and Japanese language is a plus
- Good presentation and negotiation skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well developed interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate well at all organizational levels
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job