ADP’s MasterTax is hiring a QA Automation Engineer with 3-5 years of experience in creating and maintaining automation repositories. Does this sound like you?
- Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A can’t-stop-won’t-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Idea catalyst. Out-of-the-box thinker. Turns problems into solutions, ideas into action, plans into results.
- Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
- Solution seeker. Problem solver and life saver who always can find the right answer.
- Proactive planner. Follows the path to success, step-by-step.
- Initiator. Makes it happen
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies and the stakes are high.
This role will be in our OneADP building in the heart of downtown Tempe. We are centrally located near Arizona State University and offer on-site medical, fitness center, credit union, and cafeteria.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you’ll create automation framework and test scripts from scratch and maintain existing automation frameworks using Java to address areas such as smoke testing, regression testing, negative impact testing, or database impacts. You will identify, analyze, and document defects within program output, online screen or content.
THINGS YOU’LL DO:
- Design Automation framework
- Automate tests and test data creation
- Regression and Smoke Test
- Expand our automation test repository
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- 3-5 Years of creating automation framework from scratch (Java/Selenium)
- 3-5 Years of maintaining automation suites
- Strong Knowledge of Software Testing Methodologies
- Agile Methodologies (Scrum and Kanban)
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
- Teammates who have your back
- Strengths based culture
- Clear objectives
- QA engineers with high performance do grow into Sr QA Engineers
HOW YOU’LL STAND OUT:
- Proficiency in Oracle SQL and C#
- Java Angular Test Experience
- Strong knowledge of testing APIs and web services
- BitBucket, Jenkins, and Rally tools
This is a non-exempt/hourly position.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.