What is WorkMarket?
WorkMarket, an ADP company, provides a software platform for companies to gain visibility into their extended workforce of 1099 contractors and freelancers. A companion mobile app allows workers to respond and collaborate with companies looking to complete assignments requiring skilled resources. Companies can organize talent pools, manage assignments and pay and rate their independent contractors (“1099″s).
As the industry’s #1 FMS, WorkMarket helps organizations ranging from midsized businesses to enterprises such as KPMG, IBM, Accenture, Verizon Oath and many others — organize, manage and pay every aspect of their extended workforce — all in one platform.
WorkMarket is the system of record for companies to compliantly engage and pay gig workers.
Why you should join us
WorkMarket is one of NYC’s fastest-growing companies and was recently acquired by the most trusted name in human capital management, ADP. WorkMarket offers a unique, startup-like experience with the scale and backing of the most respected name in the HCM industry. From New York to Toronto — the entire WorkMarket team is committed to building powerful enterprise software that can help the companies get work done.
WorkMarket is seeking an experienced growth marketer to enhance our efforts to scale the business. As the growth lead, you will look holistically at our funnel in order to identify opportunities and execute programs that drive aggressive growth. You will partner with Data Analytics, Product Management, Sales, Marketing, and Client Experience to understand the needs of our customers, and coordinate growth efforts and their impact within the organization. You’ll be a key partner within marketing at WorkMarket and also tap into the extended resources at ADP.
This position reports into WorkMarket’s VP of Marketing and has direct access to our senior management team.
Requirements and Preferred Experience:
Prior experience driving growth will ensure success for the head of growth, including:
- 5+ years of experience B2B growth: marketing automation, campaign management, email, direct mail, content, programmatic retargeting, SEO, social
- Working knowledge of designing and executing campaigns via sales automation systems such as Eloqua, Marketo
- Working knowledge of research and analytics tools such as SEMrush, Conductor, Google Analytics, BrightEdge, Ahrefs, Looker, Tableau
- Working knowledge of salesforce CRM
- Demonstrated ability to impact user behavior through design and copywriting, and experience working with internal and external partners.
- Conversion rate optimization: Demonstrated ability to diagnose the lead generation and development process to remove bottlenecks and prescribe changes to targeting, messaging, campaign execution and lead development tactics.
- Attribution: Ability to assess lead and opportunity channels and help inform the mix of effort and investment across channels to maximize growth.
Skills and Characteristics that will ensure your success:
- Strength in analytics and trial-based change approach.
- The skill to distil and summarize complex ideas succinctly in verbal and written communication.
- Highly inquisitive, with a background in solving complex problems and treading uncharted waters.
- Stress-tolerant, quick-thinking and calm under pressure.
- Comfortable managing competing or shifting priorities or ambiguity
- General fascination with numbers, data, and mar-tech
The head of growth is responsible for building, executing and measuring growth programs:
- Collaborate on and drive the creation of compelling and effective campaigns, ads and landing pages for each stage of the buyer’s journey
- Implement campaigns via channels such as email, website, paid ads, content
- Regularly measure and analyze the performance of campaigns, website, blog, landing pages, and other digital marketing assets
Other Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of work experience
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- MBA degree preferred
- Knowledge and experience in Human Capital Management (HCM) preferred
- Prior roles bringing Software as a Service (SaaS) products or subscription-based businesses to market in competitive industries
- Experience working with complex, matrixed businesses
- Strong leadership skills to influence across organizational lines and executive presence as well as outstanding interpersonal, verbal, written communication, presentation and process facilitation skills with the ability to present his/her views in a compelling manner.
- Highly collaborative team player with the knowledge, intellect and temperament to work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic and complex environment.
A high degree of personal initiative, results orientation and integrity are essential
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.