ADP is hiring a Director, Strategic Initiatives. In this position you will be responsible for driving the National Account Services (NAS) strategic agenda, maximizing effectiveness and successfully executing upon transformational goals. Viewed as a thought leader who uses financial, operational, analytical, process and program management skills and expertise. Interactions are at the Director, Vice President, Division Vice President and/or General Manager levels.
Drives and implements tools, support strategies, methodologies and initiatives in partnership with NAS Implementation and Service Leadership across the entire portfolio of Human Resources/Payroll, Time and Labor Management, Talent, Benefits and shared product Human Capital Management/best of breed clients, that result in a high level of quality and efficiency.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Leads technology/tools team to support users across NAS
- Primary liaison on technology/tools related topics for stakeholders at NAS.
- Represents NAS in conversations with vendors, corporate teams and NAS businesses on tools/technology related topics.
- Drives processes and tools projects, technology deployment and other initiatives to improve implementation/service associate productivity and engagement.
- Collaborates and partners with product/development teams, business unit product management, business stakeholders to prioritize roadmaps across the NAS tools portfolio.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 5-8 Years of directly related Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Working knowledge of industry leading practices in the disciplines of Human Capital Management. (Payroll, Human Resources, Time, Benefits, Recruiting and Talent Management)
- Experience in matrix management environment
- Change management experience
- Results oriented, works to achieve the highest levels of personal and organizational performance in order to exceed business goals
- Client focus, understands the perspective of the client and takes actions to integrate their needs
- Problem analysis/resolution; gathers information necessary to make decisions, anticipates, identifies, resolves problems in a timely manner; knows and uses available
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.