ADP is seeking a Manager, Product Marketing. The successful candidate will be an energetic, results oriented professional that helps our team drives sales of products within our mid-market segment.
This position is part of the Go to Market team and includes, Product Marketing, Competitive Intelligence and Analyst Relations, Market Insights, Pricing Strategy and Pre-Sale Product experience. Their charter is to
- Invest in the right things
- Launch them effectively
- Measure our progress
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The Manager of Product Marketing will support the expansion of our flagship product across the mid-market and enterprise in Canada. In a competitive market, it is important to position our HCM product capabilities in a differentiated way. This role also encompasses bringing in additional modules and related products. The role will leverage our market insights and competitive intelligence to work closely with product management and the sales organization. Responsibilities also include collaborating on go-to-market approaches, product messaging, and measurement of growth. Reporting into the VP Product Marketing, this person plays a key role in being an expert on our products and communicating it to our audience.
- Deliver positioning and related deliverables to drive sales growth
- Drive the sales growth plan including new sales and existing client upsell, cross-sell.
- Provide an outside in view of the Human Capital Management (HCM) world to ADP.
- Research and incorporate competitive awareness/differentiation, size opportunities for growth and drive go to market strategies.
- Create and implement product marketing strategies which elevate ADP’s position in the market.
- Distinctly articulate our value proposition.
- Drive market research initiatives.
- Act as the link between Product Management and Corporate marketing ensuring adequate marketing plans, launch plans and communications are created and followed for go to market.
- Collaborate on product demo strategies and messaging.
- Maintain solid measurement and metrics on product sales and performance.
- Identify key industry trends. Keep up to date on all regulatory issues and other industry initiatives that impact ADP’s business.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent in education and work experience.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years in a product marketing role
- Knowledge and experience in technology and Software as a Service (SaaS).
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- MBA degree highly preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Experience working with large, global businesses.
- Strong leadership skills to influence across organizational lines and executive presence as well as outstanding interpersonal, verbal, written communication, presentation and process facilitation skills with the ability to present his/her views in a compelling manner.
- Highly collaborative team player with the knowledge, intellect and temperament to work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic and complex environment.
- A high degree of personal initiative, results orientation and integrity are essential.
- Highly evolved analytical skills to ensure clear analysis and sound data based decision-making.
- Exceptional business acumen with a deep understanding of client and prospects most critical business issues and the ability to translate ADP’s product and service capabilities into real business value.
- Thrives in an environment of creativity, idea generation and excels in driving new efforts from ideation to flawless execution and meaningful measurements.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Demonstrated experience in building breakthrough product positioning and go to market strategies which drive marketing execution plans.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.