As part of ADP’s Global Strategy team, you’ll be part entrepreneur, part visionary, and part strategy mastermind, with a passion for problem solving and driving ADP’s continued growth. You will assess the market, analyze industry trends, financial and economic data, evaluate customer insights and bring to life the future of ADP, through projects that have high visibility and are paramount to ADP’s continued success.
Position Summary: This is a high visibility role in ADP’s Global Strategy group, working directly with ADP’s senior Strategy leadership on a range of business issues, and potential path to a full-time Strategy position. ADP’s Global Strategy group is an elite team of strategists that drive strategy for ADP, a Fortune 250 enterprise. ADP is the global leader in Human Capital Management, with market-leading position across its key customer segments.
- Work closely with ADP’s Strategy leadership to manage the strategic planning process for ADP: develop short, mid, and long-term strategies using fact-based analyses
- Structure complex business problems and undertake analysis to uncover recommendations
- Partner with functional leaders (e,g., Product Management, Sales, Service and Implementation, ADP Business Units) to build and implement strategies that grow market share and revenue
- Drive market research efforts and track market / competitive trends with a specific focus on potential disruptive threats, changing client preferences, and keys to differentiation and report out on regular basis
- Support business development and acquisition opportunities including business case development
- Distill insights for analysis, translate the output into recommendations, drive clear well thought–through conclusions based on findings
- Presenting to and engaging with ADP’s Senior Leadership to share your analyses and recommendations
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams
Required Qualifications: We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- In progress MBA degree with expected Spring/Summer 2021 graduation with major in Strategy, Finance, or Data and Analytics
- Experience developing and evaluating strategies: Identifying and framing issues, developing hypotheses, conducting market research and analyses to test key hypotheses, developing execution plans
- Strong conceptual problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills (financial modeling, basic statistics, regression analyses, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- 3-4 years corporate strategy or consulting experience preferred, not required
- BA/BS degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or Mathematics/Statistics
- Excellent MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to manage workstreams independently
- Interested in HCM, SaaS, and Technology industries
- Outstanding executive communication skills
- Have demonstrated outstanding academic achievements including a strong GPA
- Be comfortable working with numbers and large volumes of data
- Be passionate and driven, as demonstrated by track record of extracurricular, internships and leadership activities
- Have a strong commitment to personal and professional excellence and growth
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.