ADP is hiring an Intern.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more…
- Are you restless, revved up, and ready to get things done?
- Does nothing stop you from persevering until you get things right?
- Do you do your thinking outside of the box?
- Are you motivated by always progressing and achieving more?
If so, then this may be just the opportunity you’ve been searching for. Don’t just take our word for it! Read on to see for yourself.
First, let’s tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people — and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
What’s our secret sauce to success? Well, that’s easy. People like you. We’re looking for enthusiastic students who desire real corporate experience and want to make a valuable contribution. At ADP, we’ll set you up for success with the tools and technology, and have you work alongside seasoned professionals who will guide and support you to enhance your professional skills while gaining relevant experience in a business environment. Even better: interns will also participate in a variety of functional and leadership activities to enhance personal and professional capabilities. Your objective: to learn as much as possible and gain relevant business experience.
Does this sound like you?
- Self-Starter. You are high-reaching and unstoppable. You have a can’t-stop-won’t-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You’re always learning, growing, questioning, and challenging "what’s been done before."
- Agile Solution Seeker. You’re a problem solver who always can find the right answer even in times of fast-paced change.
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
As a Human Resources Intern, you will contribute to projects aligned to Human Resources. Tasks may include working with various HR functions, including but not limited to, Global HR Shared Services, Associate Relations, Total Rewards — Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition and Talent & Performance Acceleration (Learning and Leadership Development).
THINGS YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
- Work on a 10-week project within Human Resources
- Gain an understanding of what it means to work within Human Resources
- Network with professionals who will guide and support you as you enhance your skills.
- Gain real-world experience with today’s leading HR professionals.
EXPERIENCE YOU’ll NEED: Required Qualifications
- Matriculating college student with a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- May 2021 graduate
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and reporting)
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Critical thinking and an analytical mindset
- Ability to organize data, analyze data and produce reports
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Quantitative analytic skills
- Project management, analysis and research skills
- Ability to take initiative and drive results
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.