Work Location(s): Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
- Any Bachelor’s degree with at-least 3 years of solid end-to-end testing work experience extensively in smoke, functional, regression & user acceptance testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to debug & trouble shoot the product to identify the RCA
- Exposure to defect tracking tool for logging and managing defects, and test management tool for test management
- Automation skills on Selenium/Protractor is a plus
- Knowledge of one of the following languages C#, Java, C++, Ruby, Python
- Technical knowledge of the least one major RDBMS, preferably SQL Server.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of software solutions, ensuring they are amenable to test
- Planning of tests, including the definition and management of suitable test data, and managing the trade-offs for thoroughness/completeness vs. development & maintenance effort on one hand and time to execute on the other.
- Reduce friction and latency in the development cycle through automation and immediate feedback; not only test, but also build, deployment, monitoring, etc.
- Work cross-functional in an Agile environment
- Create detailed and well-structured test cases
- Identify and log the defects accurately.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job