ADP is hiring a Team Manager.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more…
- Are you excited by the prospect of overcoming challenges, thinking dynamically, and taking risks to help your team and your clients accomplish greatness?
- Are you a trusted advisor who delivers on promises — every time?
- Do you love networking and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment?
Well, then you might be just the person we’re looking for.
First, a little something about ADP: we believe great companies are built not only by great people — but for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work, helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and people like you.
This role is all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our customer service team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. (P.S. Did you know that the majority of our customers are not only satisfied, but they’d recommend ADP to someone else?)
It gets better: you’ll leverage your project management and leadership expertise to assist in establishing the direction of daily activities, ensuring efficient operations, and creating an overall productive and enjoyable working environment for your team.
Does this sound like you?
- Leadership Magnet. Someone your leader can trust and your peers will follow. Someone who can help set the team’s direction and lead them to the successful execution of the vision you share with your leader.
- People First. You’re a relationship builder who wants to help others, grow friendships, and support people.
- Collaborative Spirit. You achieve more with others and value an inclusive culture where you can be you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
- Lead daily activities of the team to ensure that all work is completed according to scheduled deadlines with attention to quality standards, priorities, and overall goals.
- Demonstrate enhanced understanding and implementation of Business Unit’s strategic goals. Oversee the use of standard process workflows by team.
- Function as a consultant and business partner to other groups within ADP.
- Train and mentor team members and identify development needs across the team, working with the Director to coordinate additional training as needed.
- Track various productivity and performance standards to ensure that established levels are achieved, especially during critical activity periods.
- Serve as an acting backup to the Director, providing leadership, guidance and direction to team members in the absence of the Director.
- Manage escalated issues and provide direction.
- Collaborate with peers to establish best practices.
- Analyze team statistics and prepare reports for the Director.
- Evaluate associates on performance and complete annual performance appraisals.
- Work in collaboration with associate to establish Individual Development Plans.
- Develop and administer corrective action and performance improvement plans.
- Hire/Fire authority in conjunction with Human Resources.
- May have budgetary responsibility.
- May have oversight of Workforce Management to include scheduling, and succession planning.Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other Business Units.
EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree OR
- Equivalent Military experience
- At least five years of experience
- At least three years of people leadership experience
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- MBA or advanced degree
- Certifications: Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
- Superior client service skills (both verbal and written) and strong, active listening and communication skills
- Advanced Internet and MS Office Skills (Word/Excel) required
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively within cross-functional teams
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment, focused on achieving results
- Proficiency and in-depth knowledge of all pertinent ADP HR, Payroll, and Benefits policies and procedures
- Prior leadership training
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with all levels of management
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.