Work Location(s): Norfolk, VA, US
ADP has a position for an Office 365 Engineer in Global Enterprise Technology Solutions, located in Norfolk VA. The Enterprise Messaging and Collaboration Team is working to modernize our workplace tools and technologies with a move to Azure/Microsoft 365, and we are looking for the right person to help us on a successful journey!
Our team is diverse & globally dispersed with associates located in New Jersey, Virginia, California, Canada, France, & India.
Required Job Duties & Technical Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of Exchange, Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory, and additional collaboration technologies (On-Prem & SaaS).
- Experience Migrating Enterprise Workloads from On-Premises to Cloud.
- Demonstrated expertise in designing and troubleshooting Azure/Microsoft 365 Workloads.
- Strong capabilities with PowerShell.
- Working knowledge of security and hardening practices
- Able to develop and maintain consumable, standardized infrastructure services (resilient, high quality, highly automated and up-to-date)
- Strong understanding of security best practices & threat protection
- Experience with performance & capacity planning practices
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies & processes quickly
- Ability to work independently or as part of a global team
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving, & organizational skills
- Review industry solutions and trends to bring new capabilities & new solutions to meet the needs of ADP IT & Business organizations
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to explain complex topics in simple business focused language
Preferred Job Duties & Technical Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business Online, Skype for Business Online, Microsoft Teams, Active Directory.
- Experience with integration projects with other teams such as eDiscovery for Legal/HR, Outlook plugins for Desktop Engineering, App development integration with SMTP relays.
- Strong capabilities with GraphAPI, and PowerBI.
- Understanding of M365 EMS Features (Azure Information Protection, Cloud App Security, Data Loss Prevention)
- Knowledge of MDM/MAM, especially Microsoft Intune.
- Understanding of the Scrum methodology (e.g. backlog and sprint planning, review and marketplace)
- Knowledge of Lean practices (e.g. waste identification, visual management)
- Deep knowledge of DevOps way of working (e.g. continuous delivery, cross-functional team set-ups, development of cross-skilled recipe members)
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job