ADP is hiring an Video Media Intern.
* Are you an aspiring videographer who creates magic with a camera and brings out the best in your subjects to tell compelling stories?
* Is an editing bay with Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects and Creative Cloud your #happyplace?
* Do you want to build your video porfolio with some seriously awesome examples of storytelling for a Fortune® 300 company and learn from some of the best industry professionals around?
If you answered yes to all three, you might be just what we’re looking for…read on to learn more.
ADP Global Employer Brand & Marketing is looking for a creative and proficient Video Media intern. In this position, you will contribute to a major project for ADP that helps convey the vision of what it is like to be a part of our team and our culture. You will interact with professionals who will guide and support you to enhance your professional skills while gaining relevant experience in a creative business environment. Tasks may include video production in support of recruitment marketing and communications efforts, light project management, and collaborating on our video talent strategy.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Support the planning, coordination, filming and editing of video clips
- Collaborate with Global Employer Brand and Marketing team, talent acquisition leaders, and worldwide operations media team to produce compelling, insightful, and high-quality authentic content
- Social media and content design options available dependent on skillset
- Completed at least 3 years of a 4-year degree program
- May 2020 graduate preferred
- Must be able to work 15-20 hours/week January – May, preferably half or full days
- Takes initiative and comfortable working collaboratively in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of and experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, DSLR and camcorder cameras, lighting, sound, and production equipment
- Expertise in Media Encoder, Adobe After Effects and sufficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom)
- Direct cameras, set shot, properly light interview/interviewee, manage footage while in the field, and monitor audio.
- Collaborate with cross-departmental teams to align to larger project strategies and concepts
- Provide general technical support related to camera and equipment
- Manage, catalog, prioritize, and categorize footage
- Assist on all aspects of pre- and post-production
- Work with team to deliver edited cuts for review often under quick timing deadlines
- Ability to understand and familiarize yourself with ADP culture, ADP Careers, and Employer Value Proposition
- Ability to travel in the Tristate area to ADP office locations
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs of equipment to video shoot locations
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
- Strong problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits leadership skills and works well in a collaborative environment
- Proactive, can-do attitude and a desire to learn
- Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information
- Proficient with computer applications and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.