Work Location(s): Augusta, GA, US
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful expertise is a core value at ADP. In Major Accounts Services, it means that we build exceptional business solutions for our clients so they can focus on what matters most to them – growing their business. We are a passionate partner committed to their success – and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
Client support at ADP. It’s all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You can make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. The expert support you provide can make our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
The MAS HRB Open Enrollment Team Leader is responsible for the leadership and management of a Service Center area for a defined set of clients and/or products. The Team Leader has significant impact on the work environment and will be tasked to provide the tools and resources for associates to succeed and maintain a high level of associate engagement and client/participant satisfaction.
- Oversees the day-to-day activities of associates and achievement of established associate and client service level metrics. (30% of time)
- Establishes and communicates goals and provides regular feedback to associates, including developmental opportunities. Continuously reviews team performance; identifies and appropriately addresses opportunities for improvement. (20% of time)
- Achieves objectives for associate engagement and turnover. (20% of time)
- Collaborate with other internal departments to ensure service objectives are met. (15% of time)
- Identifies areas in need of process improvement and solicits feedback from associates on service improvements. (5% of time)
- Creates a high-performance team environment that supports/reinforces associate development and retention. Provides periodic performance feedback and conducts annual performance reviews. Responsible for recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation management, and performance management of the MAS staff. Assists in determining the team’s training requirements.
- Ensure timely and effective training is delivered to enhance skills of the team. (10% of time)
- Graduate of business administration/management, accounting or other related disciplines. (Highly Preferred)
- 3-5 years customer service, benefits administration, payroll, HR or related experience. (Required / Highly Preferred)
- 2 -3 years SME, mentor or supervisory experience (Required)
- Proven proficiency in prioritizing critical client issues and managing workflow. (Required)
- Proficiency in the use of PC applications. (Required)
- Working knowledge of payroll and benefit administration is helpful. (Highly Preferred)
- Effective oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong interpersonal, conflict management and mentoring skills.
- Effective time management skills, organization, and planning required
- Delivering world-class service and satisfaction to all clients – internal, external, diverse and emerging.
- Ability to understand internal and client expectations and provide excellent service to fulfill client expectations.
- Complete special tasks and projects
- Manage multiple priorities and tasks within department guidelines.
- Escalate issues jeopardizing quality and deadlines and interact with affected management to negotiate resolution
- Solving day-to-day problems that are in line with ADP’s mission, vision, and values.
- Shares ideas and information across multiple audiences to drive the business need.
- Acting in ways that help delivers results in a fast-pace and diverse environment.
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues and clients to achieve and surpass shared goals.
- Holding self and others to the highest personal and professional standards.
- Achieve satisfactory level of technical and professional skills in a changing environment.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job