ADP is hiring a Project Manager. In this position, you’ll lead teams responsible for the successful planning, coordination, and implementation of projects to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated timeframes and budgets.
Unlock Your Career Potential: Project Management at ADP. It’s the machine that propels us forward with commitment and excellence. You are savvy about our business environment and know how to adeptly manage people and processes. You have the leadership and analytical skills to ensure projects reach the finish line — on time, within scope and within budget. We give you the tools to succeed, with continuous opportunities to train and advance.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Lead all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure
- Direct day-to-day activities of projects and staff in matrixed organization
- Ensure milestones are successfully met through oversight of project vehicles and coordination of resources
- Work collaboratively with other departments impacting project.
- Lead communication with stakeholders and team members through completion of the project
- Direct project timeliness and budgets
- Assess, manage, resolve and escalate (if necessary) risks and issues
- Employs highly developed consultative skills
- Tailor processes to meet the needs of individual projects
- Make decisions based on information and input in a timely manner
- Provide analysis of project, including business case, ROI and post-project review
- Drive innovation, best practices and achievement of strategic objectives
- Work on projects of high complexity
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least five years of project management experience
- Experience managing medium to large cross-functional and/or multi-year projects
- Experience with project management tools and structured methodologies
- Ability to travel up to 25%
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- PMP or equivalent professional project management certification
- Advanced knowledge of functional area and related company products
- Ability to effectively communicate with multiple functions/organizations to identify and negotiate required resources
- Excellent negotiation, communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to manage across formal organizational lines
- Strong team leadership and ability to delegate responsibility to all levels of the project team and hold team accountable for deliverables
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Visio
- Commitment to being accountable for results
- Ability to interface with and present to all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of building relationships both internally and externally
- Strong focus on client service
- Ability to think independently and make decisions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Collaborative approach to work
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.