ADP is hiring for a LOA Specialist
Position Summary :
This position is responsible for coordinating, administering, tracking and concluding all escalated leave of absences instances (medical/workers compensation) and ALL accommodation requests (medical, religious and military). All cases must be in accordance with all company policies as wellas local, state, and federal guidelines.Serves as the subject matter for leaves/accommodations in alignment with HR and Legal.
Job Responsibilities :
Responsible for handling escalated leaves which include long term continuous and complex leaves and engaging in the interactive process. Engage with associates to support and facilitate their return to work and formulate recommendations regarding continued leave as a reasonable accommodation.Manages the ADA accommodation process, using industry experience to conduct exploratory discussions with mangers and associates to arrive at optimal solutions, and
- ensuring procedural follow through
- Regularly interact with the leaves management vendor to ensure administration of leaves, leave tracking and certification/recertification requests are done properly and timely in accordance with contract requirements
- Partners closely with all HR Business Partners and leaders on all leave cases and workers’ compensation claims. Meets regularly to review claims’ status and develops strategies for a mutually beneficial resolution.
- Stay current on laws, case law, regulations and legal precedents relating to leaves; in partnership with Legal, ensuring company leave-related policies and guidelines follow local, state and federal regulations
- Works closely with associates to ensure that all relevant completed medical documentation is submitted for timely review. Maintains appropriate contact with associates on leave and coordinates all aspects of return to work from a leave.
- Perform other related dutioes as assigned.
Education Amd Certification required :
Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or other related field preferred · Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Leave of Absence Program Administration is required.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the below :
- Ability to navigate through Leaves Administration System
- Ability to identify process improvements and partner with management to implement process and documentation
- Confidentially with client and company files
- Excellent Communication Skills – Verbal, Listening and writing. Proficiency with Microsoft Office
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.