GLOBAL PRODUCT AND TECHNOLOGY — PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
As part of ADP’s Global Product Management team, you’ll be part entrepreneur, part visionary and part product mastermind, with a passion for creating well-designed, user-friendly solutions. You are a key player in our global Human Capital Management strategy. You will assess the market, analyze industry trends, behavioral data, evaluate customer insights and bring to life the future of ADP, delivering innovative and responsive applications that millions of people around the world rely on each and every day.
Position Summary: You will be responsible for market analysis activities that helps drive market requirements and deliver innovative product solutions to delight our end users. You will help lead product launch activities and ongoing market-facing support, predominately working in a fast-paced agile environment. You will combine business and product technology knowhow to ensure the development and execution of the product which needs to be in line with the product road map and vision that your Product Leader sets forth.
- Manage the product backlog (grooming, prioritization and refinement), working day-to-day with the product SCRUM teams to clarify requirements, balance business needs with technical requirements, and recommend alternative technical approaches to meet product requirements when needed.
- Develop user stories and requirements while evaluating their potential and practicality by analyzing market and customer needs for our product.
- Own and develop business cases with measurable outcomes that translate product plans into tactical, actionable requirements for product development teams.
- Act as a user champion orchestrating product development and user experience (UX), with business stakeholders, and align all development activities with business goals and priorities for your product area.
- Manage execution of your product area from product definition and planning through production, release, and outcome measurement.
- Serve as the central resource with design, process, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to production and distribution.
- Support the Director Product Manager’s strategy by articulating the vision and mission of the product roadmap, including implementation and prioritization and help coordinate and drive market research and competitive analysis to fully understand emerging business opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and service on the development of product positioning, demo design, training courses, sales collateral, etc. to ensure that business objectives are achieved.
Required Qualifications: We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- MBA 2021 Candidate with emphasis in Technology, Product Management, or obtaining Master of Science in Information Networking
- 3+ years of experience in a market-facing software and enterprise solutions product management role
- Prior experience working as a product owner in an agile development environment
- Technical acumen to understand the data architecture and data exchange protocols such as APIs, Web Services, data streams, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with engineering teams to accomplish project goals
- Capable of managing multiple stakeholders on the best course of action for the product
- Able to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally
- Preferable experience of working in a technology company with software development experience
- Prior experience conducting formal usability studies and developing web and mobile experiences for customers
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.