Unlock Your Career Potential: Customer Service at ADP. It’s all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our Customer Service team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. Did you know that the vast majority of our customers are not only satisfied, they’d recommend ADP to someone else? You will be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today’s increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring a Associate Client Manager for Property & Casualty Insurance Services. In this position, you’ll join a team of rock star professionals who are responsible for ensuring every customer interaction is a best-in-class experience. You’ll combine a passion for service and discovering innovative solutions with our top-ranked training programs to help customers enjoy every drop of value within our products.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Provide Tier 1 customer support
- Respond to basic inquiries regarding ADP products
- Resolve routine customer concerns with pre-defined solutions
- Handle customer inquiries that could require data entry changes
- Answer non-technical questions regarding ADP products and questions that cannot be handled by associate specialists as appropriate
- Learn and navigate ADP systems in order to respond to issues
- At least 1 year of previous experience
- High school diploma
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Property & Casualty License or willing to obtain within 30 days of start date
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations
Organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently and make sound decisions
- Bachelor’s degree
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.