Unlock Your Career Potential: Implementation at ADP.
Do you have a passion for out-of-the-box thinking and a commitment to making sure customers get the most for their investments? At ADP, the Implementation team is driven by our customers’ success. With us, you’ll combine your analytic and project management skills with your ability to simplify complex information — helping customers develop the skills and confidence to use our products with ease. You provide the expert support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring an Implementation Specialist II. In this position, you’ll leverage our top-ranked training programs and world-class service guidelines to create exceptional onboarding experiences for each product or service implementation.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Implement ADP’s solutions to non-complex clients, following ADP guidelines, and in accordance with client expectations
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention through timely solution delivery within client-defined timeliness
- Review orders for accuracy and then implement the solution in a very prescribed manner according to guidelines and training
- Follow solutions and implementation guidelines as indicated by the client
- Work with client for the first few product runs until clients are successfully up and running
- Work under direct supervision to resolve issues and provide solutions
- Remain engaged with client throughout implementation, until client is successfully running ADP solutions
- Interact/collaborate with ADP associates in sales and customer service
- Exchange routine information with members of client project team, including priorities, timeliness and issues as they arise
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in a client service/customer service environment or systems integration environment
- High school diploma or equivalent in education and experience
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish tasks
- Strong client relationship skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Must be able to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise, then escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Excellent analytical skills and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.